| English
| USD ($)

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Shake, Vanilla, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Delicious!!!

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

really good!

Posted by Reviewer2401488 on Nov 30, 2011

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jul 09, 2012

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

Tastes nice!

Posted by 5379228678099807549 on Jun 13, 2013

just to comment on taste wise, the taste is very good and mixes very well with milk. Hemp is very healthy, much better choice than whey protein.