• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

Protein shake

Posted by 5683706845852557399 on Jun 05, 2015

Love it, great for vegetarians and vegans.

Super product

Posted by 5589036232096559194 on May 17, 2015

Nice product.

It's okay dolled up

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015

I have to add to this for my liking. I add extra coconut sugar, chocolate, coconut milk to make it taste good for me. I probably won't order again just because I don't think I like the taste of hemp. This was my first attempt at hemp, but if I don't like the taste, and have to cover it up, then why buy it.

nice taste

Posted by 4979737495926974261 on Jan 02, 2015

it's the first product of this kind for me and i love it! it tastes nice and it melts well. i use it just with milk and like that combination. will definitly continue using.

Excellent morning kick start!

Posted by 4712664459006603582 on Dec 07, 2014

Love this stuff! Blend with a banana, milk, and a few tbsp and good to go! Tastes good and when I drink this shake, for me kills all cravings totally satisfied and content!

Is good

Posted by 5245989803525985546 on Oct 12, 2014

I'm not test yet

Great shakes!

Posted by Reviewer2371779 on May 01, 2014

I make my shakes with this product, add some berries, and/or a bit of banana, milk or juice (and just a touch of Flax Seed Oil). It is delicious and I KNOW I have given myself a very healthy start to the day. Sometimes it's lunch or dinner too. I'll add to this review if I find I am losing weight. Too soon to tell.

Awful!

Posted by 5174667455921404737 on Mar 29, 2014

This stuff is not good at all, I didn't like the taste however I Herb delivered it quickly. Will not buy again.

Good for some

Posted by 4978836576537870328 on Oct 17, 2013

I bought this shake from iherb. My mom loves this shake because of the smoothness and the chocolatey flavour. I would say it is smoother than JARROW'S FORMULA'S hemp shake, that one gets stuck in my throat, it's quite gritty but I can't bear the flavour and smell of this Nutiva hempshake. I'll be trying the vanilla one next...I don't really support Jarrow's because it's gritty and it also had some sand in it!

good stuff