Nutiva, Organic Milled Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best for Less Chia

Posted by Reviewer1246794 on Nov 23, 2011

Nutiva Organic Milled Chia is the best ever and costs about one third that of sport cites like GNC, etc. I use it in shakes with whey protein, in oatmeal and several other dishes. Its flavor does not over power other food or additives. I workout 5 days a week and use it for both energy and endurance. My weight has stayed level, but my BMI lowered by 4 points. Love it, its great. I will be reordering.

Love it!

Posted by 4989252703217354100 on Jul 06, 2012

I have been adding 2 TBS of Chia and 2 of Flax seeds to my hot cereal each morning, along with extra water, and have not had to use any type of laxative since I started this. I had chronic issues and have tried everything, even prescriptions. Plus I feel full for hours.

Milled Makes it an Easy Mix-in :)

Posted by HealthCoachStephanie on Jul 18, 2013

I really like this chia seed, because it doesn't get stuck in my teeth like the whole seeds. It easily mixes in and I can't taste it. It is such a super food. Fiber, protein, and omegas!

Easy to use

Posted by 5395483824569373638 on Nov 14, 2013

Chia seed is well known as great product for physical well-being. This item is milled so it makes me easy to digest for my 4 year old daughter. I prefer milled product to raw one.

Chia seeds

Posted by 5330320168154431492 on Dec 11, 2013

Nice,i put it in my yogurt

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »