Seems to be just fine.

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 23, 2013

Has plenty of carotene. I use a little when I make popcorn. Gives it a pleasant flavor and nice yellow color.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2465572 on Nov 17, 2013

The taste is somewhat unfamiliar the first times you try it, and it`s not something you can use in a brouad variety of food like coconut oil but it certainly has it`s uses! In make dishes like lasanga, taco, soups and many others it adds a pleasant taste. Comment to PracticalReviews: After doing some reading I`m seing that true extra virgin extraction is somewhat impossible and that all red palm oil is steamed\cooked, but it still contains loads of vitamins and reviews on for instance pubmed shows imporved health compared to refined palm oil.

Super-duper, full of goodness

Posted by 4779905523234241235 on Nov 17, 2015

The highest quality oils – always offer the most nutrients. Compare the Vitamin A and E level of this Red Palm Oil – to other Red Palm Oils. Can you see the difference? The devil is always in the details. And if it's higher in Vitamin A and E, it's also higher in all the other carotenoids – because that's just the nature of things. The Red Palm fruit is steamed before pressing. But this actually enhances the extraction of vital nutrients – by breaking down the cellulose walls that encapsulate them... same way as steaming a carrot, enhances the release of its nutrients. Think about it. Yes, there's a reason it's done that way. Anyway – this is the one I use, and it's super-duper, full of goodness.

very recommended oil

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Jan 02, 2014

This was the best deal on the purest palm oil I could find. Like another reviewer, I use it on popcorn. The flavor is buttery, but not strong (at least to me). It has a deep color, which I take to mean it is high in carotene. The Nutiva website has loads of information about how their oil is produced.

Really Nice

Posted by Rhiannon13 on Jan 20, 2014

This is a lovely product, I also really like what this company stands for and their ethics. Well done!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 23, 2013

Good high temperature cooking oil (along with butter, ghee and coconut oil). The intense orange color means healthy antioxidants. Tropical oils have a bad reputation which is not supported in science.

Consumer From Saudi Arabia : 5 stars !!! Something fabulous <3

Posted by 5173140156917817742 on Nov 30, 2015

I can't live without this thing it i'm addict it ,Just enough it healthy / organic /Unrefined plus Taste is great

nice

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jan 29, 2014

good

Red Gold!

Posted by Reviewer2084997 on Oct 10, 2014

I use this on my skin and it make s it feel soft and really locks in moisture! I love it!

excellent!

Posted by 5487451674102813476 on May 14, 2016

very good oil! I'm very pleased. it have a rich color and taste, taste is nuty. I use it for soaps because it has the fair trade mark.