omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2306446 on Feb 18, 2010

when i found how healthy these were, and i'm not a fish eater,and then that they taseted good on salads or veggies, i've become a regular user of them. i compared the price to my local stores including whole foods and found this to be several dollars cheaper, i've found a rece for crackers using seeds and it is quite good

Nutritious, Interesting Snack Food

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Mar 09, 2010

I like these seeds plain. Dipping a banana into the seeds is good. A salad with hempseed sprinkles has a mild nutty taste. Their omega-6/3 fatty acid profile is an ideal 2:1. Three tablespoons provide an impressive 11 grams of protein. I haven't toasted them. I would not want to overheat them and destroy the beneficial fatty acids.

Shelled Hempseed

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

I really enjoy these shelled hempseeds! I use them when making raw chocolate, in smoothie, in salad, in porrigde, and I've already orderd a new bag of it. LOVE IT!

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2413236 on Mar 12, 2010

So far I've only used this in my smoothies, but I love the nutty taste and kick of protein.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1637535 on Mar 13, 2010

OK!

Great hempseeds!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Aug 07, 2010

I love these organic hempseeds from Nutiva! They have a wonderful nutty, fresh taste, and I like using them in everything from smoothies, salads, rice or quinoa dishes, etc. Think they go well with most food, so just try adding a little on your plate/in your bowl before eating. =) Considering that hemp is a good source of fats and amino acids, it would be good for most people to eat more of it. Grow more hemp!!

Posted by Reviewer2430844 on Sep 08, 2010

Love this product! I use it on and in everything!

superduper

Posted by Reviewer1316958 on Sep 12, 2010

You just gotta love shelled hempseeds. A complete must for me as a raw-veggie.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 15, 2010

Great way to get omega-3s'. Good in shakes.

Love these nutritious seeds!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Oct 10, 2010

These seeds have a mild nutty taste...and taste great!! They are now a daily "must have" addition to my morning cereal!:)