• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Customer Ratings

Great quality!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Feb 18, 2012

I use this in my smoothies and stuff! :) It taste a little like nuts, and a little wierd, but it is so healthy :D

I love them!

Posted by owlsrwise on Mar 05, 2012

I add a couple tablespoons to my oatmeal in the morning and I just love them and I adore the way they smell.

DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1696441 on Oct 24, 2011

I love this hempseed in baked goods, sprinkled on cereal and as a substitute for pine nuts in pesto sauce.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1556287 on Mar 20, 2012

This product is very pleasing! I usually use it in my breakfast oatmeal to add some proteins and fats and it even taste quite good! I have also used it in smoothies and it fit so well there also, as it gives it some texture, such as small oats. Love it, I have ordered more!

This is very good

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on Mar 23, 2012

The taste is so nice and nutty

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 20, 2013

The hemp seeds are absolutely delicious. I can't stop eating it. Just eating 3 tablespoons alone is enough to stop a hunger crave. Adding it to salads is very nice. The price is not cheap though and a 227 g pack could easily be consumed in a week.

These are yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Jun 22, 2013

Love these seeds, I will keep on ordering. :)

Tasty & Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2358963 on Jun 26, 2013

Can put product on anything!! tasteless!!

Taste good

Posted by 5612644001580433314 on May 27, 2013

I really like these seeds. They have a nice nutty taste to them. I haven't eaten them long enough to tell if they have effected me healthwise. I'll have to wait and see. I will order more.

Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2982128 on Dec 01, 2012

So good! I love them on top of everything: oatmeal, salads, bread, in cookies and smoothies.