• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Good quality coconut oil

Posted by caladenia on Apr 08, 2014

As soon as you use this you can tell it's good quality coconut oil. It melts quite easily and is great for cooking food, but also great as a moisturiser. Skin felt supple and well nourished after using this.

good oil

Posted by 5658019232820389851 on Jul 03, 2014

i ate it and apply to my face too. but sometimes, i find my face skin is dry after applying the oil. The best way for me to eat this oil is to use it to fry egg and add into avocado milkshakes, or into my chia seed pudding.

Great coconut oil

Posted by 4620873246767270497 on Jul 26, 2012

I love the coconut oil. Good oil but it should be packed in GLASS NOT PLASTIC

Excellant flavor

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Oct 19, 2011

But spendy.........so only 4 stars

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Oct 17, 2008

I like this coconut oil. will order again

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

If you like the aroma of the coconut oil then you will definitely like this product. Personally I like the aroma of the coconut oil but my body doesn't seem to be able to deal with it well. Therefore I have stopped buying it anymore.

Lovely oil

Posted by sercraz on Jun 28, 2012

I wished i knew about the many uses and benefits of using EVCO earlier. I now use it to moisturize and style my permed hair, as a lubricant, and a soothing lotion or douche whenever i have yeast infection. The smell is so yummy and my hubby loves it when i use it to massage him. I have tried another brand before as a face moisturizer and it broke me out badly, so i did not dare to try again with this brand. I am taking away 1 star because the packaging is not user-friendly. I had to buy sanitized syringes to draw the oil from the tub and transfer into my pump bottle. Hope Nutiva can come up with a better packaging in the near future.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1654241 on Jul 03, 2012

Rich and smooth coconut taste.

Good quality

Posted by 5638833853798460344 on Jul 18, 2012

Taste nice and quality looks good, price is also reasonable.

Great Taste-But Not Weight Loss Tool for Me

Posted by Reviewer2795868 on Dec 10, 2009

Great taste. I use it for cooking, in tea when I need a lift. This has not, however, helped me take off weight. I was having 1/2 teaspoon 3 times/day. I went up 2 1/2 pounds the first week. Now I just use it to cook with instead of other oils and do not supplement this for energy. Didn't work for me.