10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nutiva, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 fl oz (1.6 L)

A wonderful immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on Sep 02, 2009

We take this faithfully and have seen dramatic results with viruses such as flu and cold, herpes and dandruff. We cook with it, use it on our skin and give to the dogs!! Tastes great too =D

Definitely recommend Nutiva Organice EV Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer3279459 on Feb 16, 2010

I bought this not too very long ago and need to buy another one. 54 oz! Not only do I make cinnamon candy and chocolate candy with this, but my dog absolutely loves this oil as well. I'm addicted to having a huge tablespoon, cream and splenda in my coffee every morning. It helps keep me full and throughout the day, when I'm wanting something "sweet", I'll put some in tea (with cinnamon and splenda) or in decaf coffee with cream and splenda. I do highly recommend this CO. Other brands don't have the coconut smell or slight taste of coconut. It's wonderful on the skin, hair and hands.

Extra Virgin Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1785493 on May 01, 2009

I have wanted to try this product for a long time. The price is great. As expected, it tastes and smells like fresh Coconuts. I have found, however, that not all foods and vegetables are compatible with the taste of it. I did not like it combined with cauliflower and broccoli. But was I in for a surprise when I sauteed onions in the oil and added green cabbage. Yummy! I almost ate a 2 qt. pot filled with the cabbage in one "standing." To my surprise, there was no indgestion.

Best I've found!

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Mar 14, 2010

Love this stuff. Adore it! Best organic coconut oil I have found and a very great price. Oddly you see it cheaper per ounce if you buy the 54 ounce bottle instead of the gallon. Has a wonderful coconut flavor without being over powering on most foods. Very good health benefits too - one of the very best sources for oils that help maintain your Omega 3/6 ratio. Great for all uses except salad dressing on a cold salad - it becomes a solid on the vegetables. Highly recommend this product!

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Dec 05, 2010

My family is very happy with this product. I use it in cooking, on my skin ( with some drop of lavender essential oil melted in) and just plainly enjoyed by the table spoon.