• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Dec 05, 2010

My family is very happy with this product. I use it in cooking, on my skin ( with some drop of lavender essential oil melted in) and just plainly enjoyed by the table spoon.

Excellent Brand Coconut Oil

Posted by Lyricallor on Mar 28, 2011

I was very happy with my purchase and satisfied with the pricing. The Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut oil was the real deal-- it smelled terrific and tasted even better.

Upgrade

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jan 10, 2012

I previously purchased the small tub of this coconut oil, now I have upgraded to the 1.6L. There is no better cooking oil in my opinion.

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 5380195638727931565 on Oct 05, 2012

Excellent

My dog

Posted by Reviewer2207643 on Dec 06, 2011

Bought this product for us, but tried mixing it with my dogs kibble and couldn;t believe how much she loved in aand to our shock and amazement within 4 days of her eating it her coat began to shine!!! A must have if you have a dog.........Great for your hair too.............

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2326602 on Jan 14, 2012

This product was originally purchased for usage in my hair! I however, decided the smell of coconuts wasn't useful as a hair product and used it for cooking instead. This size is huge! It lasted an entire year and served its purpose well. We used it for cooking in everything and enjoyed it as a family. Everyone asked my secret for cooking and it was always the coconut oil.

Organic? You better believe it

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

Coconut oil is the stuff of the gods. It has a taste that says "eat me" but a nutrient profile that says "god bless you, sir". This is excellent value and you can add it to nearly everything.

Great Deal!

Posted by Reviewer2959910 on May 07, 2011

Taste like fresh coconut!

nutiva organic extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by 5537895766671197432 on Sep 19, 2012

smells and tastes superb...so much nicer than the one that's currently available at woolworths which is odourless and flavourless

Good quality coconut oil

Posted by caladenia on Apr 08, 2014

As soon as you use this you can tell it's good quality coconut oil. It melts quite easily and is great for cooking food, but also great as a moisturiser. Skin felt supple and well nourished after using this.