• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Delicious and healthy Coconut Oil

Posted by JamesBurton on Oct 03, 2012

This is a delicious and healthy oil that gives a wonderful mild coconut flavour to whatever you cook in it. I found it to be great for cooking curries especially.

nutiva organic extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by 5537895766671197432 on Sep 19, 2012

smells and tastes superb...so much nicer than the one that's currently available at woolworths which is odourless and flavourless

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 5380195638727931565 on Oct 05, 2012

Excellent

Tastes like heaven

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on Aug 18, 2012

Purchased Nutiva's Coconut oil after reading all the raving reviews here on iherb, and I was not disappointed. For anyone new to the idea of using coconut oil for cooking like me, buying this product will come as one of the most pleasant surprises. The taste of this oil is DIVINE - I mix it with my yogurt and protein powder (MRM Whey rich vanilla, also from iherb) to make my pre/post work out snacks creamier. Have noticed my hair getting thicker and shinier too! I am a complete convert, and will continue buying this delicious and super healthy oil forever! Thank you iherb for all excellent products, always at unbeatable prices and extra speedy delivery!

Organic? You better believe it

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

Coconut oil is the stuff of the gods. It has a taste that says "eat me" but a nutrient profile that says "god bless you, sir". This is excellent value and you can add it to nearly everything.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Dec 05, 2010

My family is very happy with this product. I use it in cooking, on my skin ( with some drop of lavender essential oil melted in) and just plainly enjoyed by the table spoon.

Excellent Brand Coconut Oil

Posted by Lyricallor on Mar 28, 2011

I was very happy with my purchase and satisfied with the pricing. The Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut oil was the real deal-- it smelled terrific and tasted even better.

Great Deal!

Posted by Reviewer2959910 on May 07, 2011

Taste like fresh coconut!

My all time favorite

Posted by Reviewer1756734 on Oct 24, 2011

I love, love, love,this coconut oil. I cannot live without it. I also love, love, love iHerb. Lightening fast delivery. It's a miracle how quickly my orders arrive to Canada. I don't know how they do it.

Good quality coconut oil

Posted by caladenia on Apr 08, 2014

As soon as you use this you can tell it's good quality coconut oil. It melts quite easily and is great for cooking food, but also great as a moisturiser. Skin felt supple and well nourished after using this.