• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

Best coconut oil ever!

Posted by Reviewer2943457 on May 25, 2014

I have tried about 10 different brands and have read that all the coconut oil is derived from the same place but I can't believe it. This is by far the most consistently delicious product. Great as a sub for butter and shortening. Great on hair and chapped lips too!

Nutiva coconut oil

Posted by 4777803613596925256 on May 16, 2014

This coconut oil has a great subtle flavor and is exactly the way I had expected. The large bottle makes it extra attractive. Highly recommended

One of the best coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 15, 2014

Simply one of the best!! I take one tasp of coconut oil with every meal and I've got so much benefits so far. It increased my memory, no more dry eyes, soft skin, it curves appetite and list goes on. Nutiva coconut oil tastes so good and i sometimes shop other brands of coconut oil for curious but I always come back for nutiva.

Nutiva, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 fl oz (1.6 L)

Posted by Reviewer1563540 on May 14, 2014

This is my favorite iherb product. Great value and absolutely delicious as a replacement for dairy and cooking oil. So many uses. Wonderful product.

very good coconut oil

Posted by karunsg on May 13, 2014

this is a very good coconut oil. value for money. whole family using it. for hair and as body lotion as well cooking. I am ordering this oil for around one year. shipping also with in one week. great product and great site. I order a lot of products from iherb.

Tastes delicious and fresh

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on May 08, 2014

Good for eating a spoonful and cooking or melting on just baked squash or putting on your skin and I could go on and on. And still loving it in 2014!

Excelent

Posted by 4880757263709295461 on Apr 22, 2014

Great product, high quality, helps me keep my perfect health.

Best brand for Extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

I got this size, because the smaller ones no longer satisfy my wants. I use it for everything. From cooking, baking, to skin moisturising. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

coconut oil does anything you need

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Apr 17, 2014

I can get this same size and brand of coconut oil at Cosco for 22 bucks. I can feed it o my dogs and if they have some wierd owie that I don't ink the vet needs to see I will feed it to them and not only do they become more shine and soft but this owie that my special baby had started coming out. She doesn't eat much but when she does I give it to her is her dog food and this wierd thing popped out into a quarter sized bump. Now it is just a small bump covered over. It also will take away pimples within hours sometimes, I had one that was redish and getting to be a well formed pimple and in 4 hours I scratched it and this hard thing came out. Coconut oil will take away your acne. It did for a friend of mine, aside from the fact that my dog also lost wieght, From the PAC NW

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 5149947230162636449 on Apr 16, 2014

I use this product for a multitude of things, spreading on toast, cooking etc. I like it and trust the Nutiva name to be what it says. I ordered it from I.herb as I wanted a larger quantity at a decent price. I am very happy with the product.