• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

so good

Posted by 5429581294396135428 on Apr 15, 2014

The best flavoured, textured Organic Coconut Oil we have tasted

Helps KILL candida and also aids in weight loss!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I love, love, love this coconut oil. I use it for everything I bake. It is so good for you and has antifungal properties and will help kill fungus (candida) in your system. Helps you loose weight too!!! Use 2tbsp a day by spoon and it tastes good and will help you loose weight but be careful as some people get digestive problems (diarrhea) and need to split the amount between morning and night. It is one of the good fats that we should be eating. Our brains need this or butter or ghee. When baking muffins I am now using butter instead of the oil as it makes them too oily. I still love it though! If you found this review helpful please click the "yes" button to let me know. :)

good

Posted by 5210056630126415258 on Apr 13, 2014

I am happy

Perfect Size

Posted by 5524522050836259156 on Apr 13, 2014

Perfect Size

Easy to use

Posted by 4756458197137010061 on Apr 11, 2014

Easy to use. Only downside is the plastic packaging. Otherwise it's great value and great taste.

Good quality coconut oil

Posted by caladenia on Apr 08, 2014

As soon as you use this you can tell it's good quality coconut oil. It melts quite easily and is great for cooking food, but also great as a moisturiser. Skin felt supple and well nourished after using this.

The best Coconut Oil - period!

Posted by BJoyce on Apr 06, 2014

Love this stuff. It taste good and can be used for a lot of different things. It is a great anti-microbial and a fair moisturizer. Oh and you can eat it and cook with it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Posted by dropdeadbarbi on Apr 02, 2014

The bottle is a large clear plastic jar. I use it for everything on a regular basis. Cooking, moisturizer, makeup remover, hair mask, oil-pulling, and in smoothies. I finished Nutiva's 32 oz jar within a month, so I opted for this 52 oz jar instead. Great value.

Best coconut oil

Posted by 4705363206254138219 on Mar 31, 2014

This is the best coconut oil out there and for a terrific price! Super rich and creamy, good for eating or moisturizing - love using it as a shaving cream or a dollop in my coffee!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Mar 24, 2014

Good product & reasonable priced.