• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer2524235 on Nov 09, 2011

Great economical value size!! Tastes great and lasts alot longer than those tiny jars in the store!

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 5149947230162636449 on Apr 16, 2014

I use this product for a multitude of things, spreading on toast, cooking etc. I like it and trust the Nutiva name to be what it says. I ordered it from I.herb as I wanted a larger quantity at a decent price. I am very happy with the product.

Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer2848619 on Dec 31, 2009

Not only is coconut oil good for you (read all of the research), but this Nutiva brand is delicious. The coconut taste is very light and not very noticeable when used to cook other foods. I get my 3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day by making the chocolate candy someone else posted on this website. Its a great way to get my chocolate fix and I don't have the desire to eat anything else sweet during the day.

Great Value For Money

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 09, 2011

One of the best coconut oils I have tried. Great value for money

Helps KILL candida and also aids in weight loss!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I love, love, love this coconut oil. I use it for everything I bake. It is so good for you and has antifungal properties and will help kill fungus (candida) in your system. Helps you loose weight too!!! Use 2tbsp a day by spoon and it tastes good and will help you loose weight but be careful as some people get digestive problems (diarrhea) and need to split the amount between morning and night. It is one of the good fats that we should be eating. Our brains need this or butter or ghee. When baking muffins I am now using butter instead of the oil as it makes them too oily. I still love it though! If you found this review helpful please click the "yes" button to let me know. :)

so good

Posted by 5429581294396135428 on Apr 15, 2014

The best flavoured, textured Organic Coconut Oil we have tasted

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1948220 on Mar 07, 2009

Great flavor, ease of use - just spoon it out, and price. Wish it was in a glass or other reuseable container rather than plastic, but I understand the dilemma in marketing such a large and heavy product in glass.

Nutiva, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Coco - best gift from nature

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I go nuts for this coco! I first had the smaller one to try. Liked it a lot. Then turned on this Monster of a size ... at a dwarf of a cost. (Another name brand costs 2x as much for this size! I absolutely adore this product -- virgin coconut oil. Why? nothing gets wasted! In the kitchen, I use it to cook my sunnyside up eggs, and then &quot;drink&quot; the excess oil! I also use it to bake my brownies. In my person, I put it in my face, in my skin, and in my hair! The rest, you guess it ... I drink up! Find the time to research this wonderful gift from nature ... 5 stars! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Excellant flavor