Posted by Reviewer3112929 on May 30, 2010

Love it! Very pleased with this company for listening to its customers and using glass instead of plastic!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2073080 on Jun 04, 2010

I love this coconut oil and use it for many things. It's not only a great cooking oil, but also medicinal for dry skin and other skin problems. I use it for the majority of my cooking, stir fry, etc. It's even delicious by the spoonful.

Fresh taste

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Aug 07, 2010

This coconut oil has a different taste from the coconut oils I've used in the past, saying extra virgin and all. The fact that this specifies that a cold process is being used, indicates that no heat was ever present to destroy/alter any of the nutrients in the oil, including those responsible for the taste. This oil is great in chocolate and smoothies! A big plus for the glass jar too. It is less convenient for shipping, but better for the oil and better for you.

Really great product

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Aug 08, 2010

This is the first time I ordered the Raw oil, and It tastes even better! It has the same melting point, so it is solid at room temp. The raw is processed at a much lower temp than the regular Nutiva coconut oil. I give a Tablespoon to my Goldens at both of there meals. It really gives them a soft coat. I made a butter substitute by melting at low temp 2 parts coconut oil with 1 part canola or grape seed oil. I added a little salt and stired it as it solidified. I use it as a spread instead of butter. I use just the coconut oil as a substitute for butter in almost all my cooking. I can't taste any difference and I know it is better for us than butter.

no more butter!!

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Aug 31, 2010

this stuff smells and tastes so good. no reason for butter. great at high sand low temps. and your house will smell soooo good. and if you want a massage oil that is edible, this is it!

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this every day in my raw banana cacao smoothie. It's a must-have.

Nutiva Raw Coconut

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Jun 15, 2010

I love this oil, It helps you lose weight because it is a good oil. It tastes great on toast, for frying just about anything. I love it. Will continue to order.

great