doesn't do much as a strengthener

Posted by Reviewer3255251 on Aug 10, 2012

Works as a transparent-pink nail color, but has no strengthening effect on nails.

Great!

Posted by 4704677253920726889 on Aug 28, 2012

With this thing my nails are getting stronger and look beautifully.

乳白色です!!

Posted by Reviewer2551553 on Nov 25, 2012

Base Coat & Ridge Filler→Touch of Color,Strengthener, Sheer Pink→Ultra Shine Top Coat→Speed Dry,30 Second Top Coatを使っています。乳白色でとても爪がキレイに見えます!!

Nutra Nail, Touch of Color, Strengthener, Sheer Pink, .50 fl oz (15 ml)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Strengthener with very light pink (i'd say even more natural beige) shade with green tea antioxidants. It levels your nails though as i've been using it not for a long time yet i can't say about any strenghening effect. Maybe it wiil be seen later. Имеет очень лёгкий розоватый оттенок (даже скорее тон ближе к телесному). Средство для укрепления ногтей с зелёным чаем. Наносится и ложится неплохо. Про эффект пока судить не могу, слишком мало им ещё пользовалась.

Almost perfect

Posted by 5066321041607994441 on Mar 15, 2014

This stuff is great and affordable, the downside being the light colour is peachy and not pink at all, which looks terrible on lightly tanned skin.

Nice shine and helps strengthen nails!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

After application, the colour is more transparent than sheer pink. The effect is more like applying a top coat or having buffed nails. I'm happy with it. As a mom, manicures never last on me. With this product, it's nice to have a shine on nails, knowing that they help strengthen nails and not having to worry about chipped nail colours. Happy with my purchase.>>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Good

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

Color is almost clear, transparent, very light the touch of pink. However, I notice that my nails grew faster and harder. Overall, satisfied. Το χρώμα του είναι σχεδόν διαυγές. Παρά ταύτα, τα νύχια μου μεγαλώνουν πιό γρήγορα και είναι πιό ανθεκτικά. Είμαι ικανοποιημένη.