10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nutra Origin, Omega-3, Pet Nutrition, Flax Oil for Pets, 12 fl oz (350 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Flax

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Dec 05, 2011

My dogs love this. I mix it with cottage cheese and their coats just gleem!

My dog doesn't like the taste of it

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on Dec 27, 2011

My dog finished a bottle of Ark Naturals Royal Coat EFA, he loves that. Then I went to iHerb to see if there's any better brand and Nutra Origin seems good quality. I put a few drops to his dry food last night and he gave it a smell and walked away. After 10mins to smelled again and only ate half of it. I could see he's trying to pick out those without the oil. My dog is always craving for food and this oil is just not for him. But I do like the cap, won't get messy and greasy~~~ After taking it for two months, my dog's coat is a more beautiful.