Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutraLife, Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 180 Lozenges

Apparently fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Aug 11, 2010

I take a lot of supplements (you know, like about a "car payment" worth every month between me and my husband). So, I can't be sure this product deserves credit, but I haven't really changed much of anything else in the past few weeks. So, here's what has changed. I have been feeling increasingly better since I started taking this two or three weeks ago -- more energy in particular. And my frequent (though not severe) migraines, (which have been helped tremendously by butterbur herb - NOW brand Butterbur with Feverfew) have not plagued me at all for at least 10 days, though I was previously getting two or three "auras" per week (for months and have had migraine tendency for 20 years or so). I also tend to run a tad bit high on homocysteine (even though I eat well and have taken plenty of stuff that should help including metafolin and methylcobalamin B12 for years). It will be interesting to see how homocysteine tests next time I have some blood work.

yummy

Posted by 4616406081575676469 on Oct 27, 2014

it tastes good and easy to take.. one down side is that the tablet is a really small chewable tablet, so a lot of it actually sticks onto my teeth, so I am not sure if it is doing its job~