NutraLife, The Original SAMe, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Very good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2931279 From Virginia on May 10, 2010

I had been taking 5-HTP along with St. John's Wort for depression with no success. After taking 200 mg of Nutralife SAM-e, within a few hours I could tell a difference in my mood. But I am a person who can usually feel something very quickly. I am told it takes time to work properly. My advice is to try it and see if it works for you. Nutralife is the first brand of SAM-e I have tried but after much research on SAM-e, I found it to be one of the top quality, time-tested brands on the market with a good price. SAM-e is also good for joint and liver health. I was pleased with the product and would recommend it. Delivery from iherb was fantastic arriving in just 2 days. I would order again. Thank you iherb!

Bad side Effects, nothing positive to report

Posted by Reviewer1573928 From Canada on Apr 23, 2011

I took this for about 12 days. I experienced no benefit but several side effects. One of them was dry mouth. By dry I mean DRY. Not only did my lips go dry but the skin around the area of my mouth became dry and hard as well. It was painful to touch. My lips were purpose from how much they cracked up. Second they seemed to cause a sort of "drugging" effect, in that my speech spurred and was not clear I sounded like I was on some kind of tranquilizers. This happened on a low dose of 200mg a day.

Quality product, just not sure of the substance

Posted by Reviewer2165238 From Florida on May 04, 2010

I took 200 Mg a day of this in the hopes of improving my currently down spirits. Although this seemed to help, a one day lapse after a week of taking it threw me into deeper depression than what was normal. I've since stopped taking it as I don't think becoming dependant on it is any better than dealing with mild depression from time to time. Needless to say, it’s my personal choice.

Potent and Efficacious

Posted by Reviewer1943793 From Texas on Aug 26, 2009

This product comes with excellent background information that really helped me manage how much I should be taking, as well as how/when to take it for best absorption. I could tell a tremendous difference in my overall mood stability and sense of health within just a couple days. I highly recommend it for overall well-being, joint healing, and liver health. I use it for all three.

You can't beat the "original"

Posted by Reviewer1873076 From Canada on Dec 11, 2009

I have found the potentency of SAMe can vary by manufacturer. I am pleased to have discovered the NutraLife brand as each tablet is the potency claimed as evidenced by the positive effects I experience on mood and joint pain. I'll be sticking with the "original"!