SAmE is good if you suffer from chest pain because of a heart attack, stroke, diabetes, or a bad heart

Posted by 5178524294264138316 on Jan 18, 2016

Take this herb as instructed. IT is potent and important that you continue usage if your struggling in the workplace for overexposure to stress, cortisol, or pain.

NutraLife Original SAME 200mg

Posted by 5451251091479961742 on Dec 12, 2015

At first a please feeling then a solid Good feeling. No after effects.

Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2415948 on Dec 03, 2015

The recent relationship loss of a close family member was emotionally traumatic and unbearable - taking one tablet per day helped me remain calm during intense periods of depression and sadness. I highly recommend this product. Plus no side effects.

Makes me more level headed

Posted by 5053877929805879205 on May 17, 2015

Having a lot of stress at the moment and using a 400mg in the morning and this 200mg in the evening, I think it makes me less prone to the stress taking over and getting into a vicious stress circle.

MTHFR Support

Posted by 5267137031677214245 on Oct 28, 2014

This SAM-e tablet has become an essential part of my treatment plan for a MTHFR gene defect along with Methyl B-12 injections from my GP. I was recommended to start with this lower dose and have found it a great way to introduce this essential element of the methylation cycle. I did a fair bit of reading about SAM-e before deciding that this brand provided the best option as it is sealed in foil blister packs which I can take traveling with me and not require refrigeration that other brands seem to require. Since introducing SAM-e I have virtually eliminated chronic pain in my right upper quadrant that has plagued me for years and stumped my doctors as to the origin. Probably the liver function which SAM-e helps with.

Might be a poor choice

Posted by Reviewer1338814 on Aug 19, 2014

Trying SAMe for the first time; it might be a cause of loose bowels for some of us!

Nice, but not as good as Jarrow brand

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jul 26, 2014

I take these for joint issues, liver support, and mood enhancement. I tried these because Jarrow was sold out. These were a bit cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

Minimal effect when added to SJW

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

I added this to my SJW regimen. I saw a slight improvement in mood, but not enough to justify the somewhat high price per tablet, so I discontinued. If money were no object, I would have continued taking.

Great Value ,Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2032485 on Jul 11, 2014

I live with Depression & dont like like using drugs so prefer to use natural anti Depressants and I found Sam-e works but only the original formula.I herbs price is great value and quick delivery

Use this for my dog

Posted by 5220947406499706899 on Jul 09, 2014

I order this supplement for my dog so I don't have to pay high vet prices. I put it in a pill pocket and she just loves them. This was the best price for this item I could find on the net.