10% Off Orders Over $40!

NutraLife, The Original SAMe, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Bad side Effects, nothing positive to report

Posted by Reviewer1573928 on Apr 23, 2011

I took this for about 12 days. I experienced no benefit but several side effects. One of them was dry mouth. By dry I mean DRY. Not only did my lips go dry but the skin around the area of my mouth became dry and hard as well. It was painful to touch. My lips were purpose from how much they cracked up. Second they seemed to cause a sort of "drugging" effect, in that my speech spurred and was not clear I sounded like I was on some kind of tranquilizers. This happened on a low dose of 200mg a day.

Havent tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jun 26, 2014

Haven't opened these yet so cannot review. Still using other brand.Good they come in blister pack though

No benefit

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 17, 2014

All twenty (20) tablets consumed within three days, spaced rather evenly, some with food, some not. Per suggestion, vitamin B accompanied all tablets ( Now Foods Ultra). Not one iota of benefit noticed.