July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NutraLife, The Original SAMe, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Quality product, just not sure of the substance

Posted by Reviewer2165238 on May 04, 2010

I took 200 Mg a day of this in the hopes of improving my currently down spirits. Although this seemed to help, a one day lapse after a week of taking it threw me into deeper depression than what was normal. I've since stopped taking it as I don't think becoming dependant on it is any better than dealing with mild depression from time to time. Needless to say, it’s my personal choice.

Mood Feels Better But Broke Out in a Rash

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Feb 03, 2011

My mood improved but I Broke Out in a Rash. It may just be my sensitivity, perhaps to ochre and titanium dioxide. Ordered some without.

Minimal effect when added to SJW

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

I added this to my SJW regimen. I saw a slight improvement in mood, but not enough to justify the somewhat high price per tablet, so I discontinued. If money were no object, I would have continued taking.

Nice, but not as good as Jarrow brand

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jul 26, 2014

I take these for joint issues, liver support, and mood enhancement. I tried these because Jarrow was sold out. These were a bit cheaper, but you get what you pay for.