Good Product

Posted by FrankTackett on Mar 22, 2012

In two weeks this alleviated shoulder pain that has been around for several months.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5673557054650341004 on May 20, 2014

Very well packaged product. This was my first trial at SAMe and I was very impressed at how it helped my depressed feelings. Only needed 1 pill per day. I did not experienced any side effects.

Use this for my dog

Posted by 5220947406499706899 on Jul 09, 2014

I order this supplement for my dog so I don't have to pay high vet prices. I put it in a pill pocket and she just loves them. This was the best price for this item I could find on the net.

Makes me more level headed

Posted by 5053877929805879205 on May 17, 2015

Having a lot of stress at the moment and using a 400mg in the morning and this 200mg in the evening, I think it makes me less prone to the stress taking over and getting into a vicious stress circle.

NutraLife Original SAME 200mg

Posted by 5451251091479961742 on Dec 12, 2015

At first a please feeling then a solid Good feeling. No after effects.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer1641362 on Apr 27, 2011

Am trying this product for mood effects No side etfects so far No specific results yet Very good price compared to NZ prices

Sam-e -- good quality

Posted by Reviewer1504480 on Nov 27, 2011

Good quality; I like the blister pack and the fact that the main sheet has perforations so the individual pill in it's own blister seal can be separated from the rest. Good price.

SAMe by NutraLife

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Dec 02, 2011

Seems to be as good as any, but the perforated things they are sealed in are really convienent. SAMe really seems to help my mood stay on an even keel. I am much more mello when I take it at least once a day. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help my joints much.

SAMe via iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2015526 on Dec 05, 2011

It took awhile. It would be convenient to have a tracking number for international US priority mail shipments. However, the SAMe arrived and I love it. I also love iHerb's price. I've just place my second order. Thanks iHErb!

Pet Health

Posted by Reviewer1730191 on Jun 03, 2010

I am using this product for my Lab. as she has liver problems and the vet prescribed the use of Sam-e to adjust her liver count.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »