SAmE is good if you suffer from chest pain because of a heart attack, stroke, diabetes, or a bad heart

Posted by 5178524294264138316 on Jan 18, 2016

Take this herb as instructed. IT is potent and important that you continue usage if your struggling in the workplace for overexposure to stress, cortisol, or pain.

Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2415948 on Dec 03, 2015

The recent relationship loss of a close family member was emotionally traumatic and unbearable - taking one tablet per day helped me remain calm during intense periods of depression and sadness. I highly recommend this product. Plus no side effects.

MTHFR Support

Posted by 5267137031677214245 on Oct 28, 2014

This SAM-e tablet has become an essential part of my treatment plan for a MTHFR gene defect along with Methyl B-12 injections from my GP. I was recommended to start with this lower dose and have found it a great way to introduce this essential element of the methylation cycle. I did a fair bit of reading about SAM-e before deciding that this brand provided the best option as it is sealed in foil blister packs which I can take traveling with me and not require refrigeration that other brands seem to require. Since introducing SAM-e I have virtually eliminated chronic pain in my right upper quadrant that has plagued me for years and stumped my doctors as to the origin. Probably the liver function which SAM-e helps with.

Great Value ,Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2032485 on Jul 11, 2014

I live with Depression & dont like like using drugs so prefer to use natural anti Depressants and I found Sam-e works but only the original formula.I herbs price is great value and quick delivery

Most affordable brand for whole family

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 09, 2014

Myself and my six children have to take SamE for undermethylation related issues. This is by far the most cost effective brand. I 'm very grateful, as here in Australia, the best price was $14 more per box! I am relying on IHerb's amazing prices more and more. The products get here in as few as 3 days!!! Quicker than Australia Post, I am ashamed to say....

SAMe for Depression

Posted by Reviewer1902429 on Oct 29, 2013

This product is fantastic. I have suffered with depression, and I mean very debilitating depression, not just feeling down for over thirty years. I started taking SAMe in March 2013 and in weeks I was a new woman. I could plan again for holidays without waiting until the last moment as well as other activities. In fact I have got my life back again. I recommend anyone who suffers with depression to at least try it. My consultant did not wish me to take SAMe at the same time I was taking antidepressants but I did not feel able to just stop taking the latter so I reduced the antidepressants and gradually introduced SAMe over a few weeks. One side affect is that I have arthritic hands and these have improved tremendously and I can now wash my hands properly. Patricia

Amazing Product.

Posted by 4679756120113324393 on May 27, 2013

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, mostly recovered but still get quite depressed over it. Not only has this product lifted my mood from years of mild depression it has helped relieve some tension in my knee ligaments from a injury that just wouldn't heal. I have 3 Tablets left and missed 1 today and felt quite depressed. I am only taking 1 tablet a day, if your taking more I highly suggest to not suddenly stop. Overall great product could not reccomend more!

Great Value Product

Posted by 4620694932270532388 on Oct 08, 2012

I have used SAMe from Nutralife for several years now and can thoroughly recommend it as a safe and helpful product. I have mild / severe osteoartritis (depending on circumstances / mood / weather, etc) and find that by taking this product, along with a careful maintenece programme of swimming and stretching that it alleviates most of the worse symptoms. In the past I could not even do decorating without my joints becoming extremely painful but now I can take on tasks with every confidence that I will not suffer afterwards. A lot of this is I am sure down to taking SAMe and I can heartily recommend it

Worth a Try

Posted by 5643497314807759989 on Sep 21, 2012

I am trying SAMe for better joint health. I have heard friends say this product to be helpful. Service with iHerb is always great!

Great Product

Posted by 5360908286686318485 on May 22, 2012

The quality is amazing!Great value for a great price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »