Very good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2931279 on May 10, 2010

I had been taking 5-HTP along with St. John's Wort for depression with no success. After taking 200 mg of Nutralife SAM-e, within a few hours I could tell a difference in my mood. But I am a person who can usually feel something very quickly. I am told it takes time to work properly. My advice is to try it and see if it works for you. Nutralife is the first brand of SAM-e I have tried but after much research on SAM-e, I found it to be one of the top quality, time-tested brands on the market with a good price. SAM-e is also good for joint and liver health. I was pleased with the product and would recommend it. Delivery from iherb was fantastic arriving in just 2 days. I would order again. Thank you iherb!

Potent and Efficacious

Posted by Reviewer1943793 on Aug 26, 2009

This product comes with excellent background information that really helped me manage how much I should be taking, as well as how/when to take it for best absorption. I could tell a tremendous difference in my overall mood stability and sense of health within just a couple days. I highly recommend it for overall well-being, joint healing, and liver health. I use it for all three.

You can't beat the "original"

Posted by Reviewer1873076 on Dec 11, 2009

I have found the potentency of SAMe can vary by manufacturer. I am pleased to have discovered the NutraLife brand as each tablet is the potency claimed as evidenced by the positive effects I experience on mood and joint pain. I'll be sticking with the "original"!

Big savings

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on Mar 26, 2012

Thankyou for selling products at greatly reduced prices, so that those that are sick can afford them. They are gradually making a difference for my son who's suffering with Chronic Fatigue, Anxiety & Depression.

Keeping my dogs healthy

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

My dog has been treated with Phenobarbitol and Potassium Bromide for many years. Both drugs are hard on his liver -- I have been giving him and his sister the 200 mg tablets for a while now, and I think it has kept him alive. Recently he's been having issues with dry eye which can also be attributed to liver problems, so I am trying to be more diligent about giving them. You MUST give them on an empty stomach and not eat anything for at least an hour. I once took them and ate something about a half hour later and became very nauseated. My female dog was having kidney problems, close to kidney failure last August and after putting her on K-D prescription food and these pills, she is doing awesome. My vet can't believe how much she improved and how much better her kidney values are.

Great Value Product

Posted by 4620694932270532388 on Oct 08, 2012

I have used SAMe from Nutralife for several years now and can thoroughly recommend it as a safe and helpful product. I have mild / severe osteoartritis (depending on circumstances / mood / weather, etc) and find that by taking this product, along with a careful maintenece programme of swimming and stretching that it alleviates most of the worse symptoms. In the past I could not even do decorating without my joints becoming extremely painful but now I can take on tasks with every confidence that I will not suffer afterwards. A lot of this is I am sure down to taking SAMe and I can heartily recommend it

great product

Posted by Reviewer3199998 on Apr 16, 2011

After mainly my legs (knees) hurting for about 4 years, having a knee replacement and still no relief, I finally learned that the pain was due to depression. I ordered SAMe and within a week I had more relief than I had experienced for the approx. 4 years of wondering what was causing it. I now have had a knee replacement that I did not need! This product is great! Will be on it until I don't need it anymore. Did try St. Johns Wort and it did not help me at all.

SAMe for Depression

Posted by Reviewer1902429 on Oct 29, 2013

This product is fantastic. I have suffered with depression, and I mean very debilitating depression, not just feeling down for over thirty years. I started taking SAMe in March 2013 and in weeks I was a new woman. I could plan again for holidays without waiting until the last moment as well as other activities. In fact I have got my life back again. I recommend anyone who suffers with depression to at least try it. My consultant did not wish me to take SAMe at the same time I was taking antidepressants but I did not feel able to just stop taking the latter so I reduced the antidepressants and gradually introduced SAMe over a few weeks. One side affect is that I have arthritic hands and these have improved tremendously and I can now wash my hands properly. Patricia

Most affordable brand for whole family

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 09, 2014

Myself and my six children have to take SamE for undermethylation related issues. This is by far the most cost effective brand. I 'm very grateful, as here in Australia, the best price was $14 more per box! I am relying on IHerb's amazing prices more and more. The products get here in as few as 3 days!!! Quicker than Australia Post, I am ashamed to say....

MTHFR Support

Posted by 5267137031677214245 on Oct 28, 2014

This SAM-e tablet has become an essential part of my treatment plan for a MTHFR gene defect along with Methyl B-12 injections from my GP. I was recommended to start with this lower dose and have found it a great way to introduce this essential element of the methylation cycle. I did a fair bit of reading about SAM-e before deciding that this brand provided the best option as it is sealed in foil blister packs which I can take traveling with me and not require refrigeration that other brands seem to require. Since introducing SAM-e I have virtually eliminated chronic pain in my right upper quadrant that has plagued me for years and stumped my doctors as to the origin. Probably the liver function which SAM-e helps with.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »