Great for Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1516861 on Mar 08, 2011

SAMe is very effective for mood and anxiety

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer3213520 on Mar 08, 2011

Great service! Fast delivery and easy tracking. Thank you.

simply the best!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2080439 on Mar 03, 2011

i have been on prescription meds for 20 years.SAM-e has set me free from meds for the first time ever.paxil,wellbutrin,lexapro,prozac,effexor-tried them all.im happy and in a good mood for the first time in many years.with no side effects i might add.thank you nutralife you have changed my life forever!!!!!!

The Best

Posted by SunDownSeede on Jan 13, 2011

This one is the best one for my husband. I have tried so many various other brands with small benefit. This one however, helps him with his mood swings, knee/joint pain/ overall wellbeing. He uses this with Fish Oil 1200 mgs. I herbs always has the best packaging, accuracy and quick shipping.

Consistant quality and Value Priced

Posted by Reviewer1547704 on Jan 05, 2011

I have always been very satisfied with the efficacy and consistently fair pricing of this NutraLife product. It is conveniently packaged, with good dosage and easily absorb-able tablets. I would highly recommend this companies product to anyone currently taking, or considering SAM-e as part of their nutraceutical regimen...

Just what I ordered

Posted by Reviewer1474050 on Nov 10, 2010

I always order Sam-E from iHerb. I get a good price for nicely packaged tablets I feel confident about.

good product, great purchase

Posted by Reviewer2711599 on Oct 16, 2010

Thanks for a great purchasing experience, the product is as expected, we are still studying it's effects on us, but so far so good. delivery was very fast and cost effective! surely buy again!

Talc free

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

watch out as some Sam-e brand use talc in the ingredients. this is one of the cheapest talc-free brands

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2781008 on Sep 08, 2010

Taking two or three a day hasn't seemed to have any noticeable effect. I'll try a different brand next time.

SAMe 400 Nutralife

Posted by Reviewer2854670 on Sep 04, 2010

For some biochemical reason I have found my adult percecption of things on the depressed side. For many years now I have taken SAMe and have found a minimum dose of 400 mg every other night seems to keep me even and on the more positive side. When I completely go off it , I call it the" gray wash " view of life returns so there does appear to be something it does chemistry wise to improve . I tried a couple of other brands that iHerb carries, and they worked fine but I prefer Nutralife for some reason. I always balence this product with Homocystine Modulators and lately TMJ as I understand this is important.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »