Fight lyme

Posted by 5720128358460135341 on Oct 24, 2013

Excellent detox when using samento & banderol.

Result from using Burbur detox

Posted by 5397582421799822203 on Jan 03, 2014

This is an awesome product. Again, I have used it for less than a month and I can tell such a difference. I feel better, the pain that I was having is completely gone. It is a very gentle acting detox. No harsh cramping and nausea that I have experienced with others. Will be re ordering.

Helpful Vs. Effects of Detoxification

Posted by 5396436662769680755 on Jan 28, 2014

When I ran out of this while on vacation, the side effects of the detoxification process from Lyme Disease became bothersome, especially the cough, so I had to cut back on all others until I could use all three as they were prescribed. I have found the combination beneficial.

Great Herx Help

Posted by priyanka on Nov 21, 2014

I did a very extreme treatment. Usually I become transiently paralyzed and/or mute from herxing, but taking 10 drops in ½ cup of water every 10-15 minutes for a few hours helped tremendously.

Detox in Lyme Disease

Posted by 4789957330572070104 on Aug 23, 2013

Good detox but not effective enough in case of heavy metals in addtion to toxins

Excellent

Posted by 4749815817629246447 on Feb 02, 2015

I do recommend Nutramedix products. They are really good. Using burbur as part of cowden protocol for lyme detox

Great for detox and relief of symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Apr 28, 2015

LOVE this product!! Helps with detox overall and when feeling extra symptoms from herx or just overload from toxins, this really helps me. 10 drops in water every 15 mins.

No effect seen at all..

Posted by theveryblonde on Feb 04, 2015

Used already half of bottle. I use it everyday, 3 servings per day combined with 3 serving per day of Pinella , as recommended. No effect seen so far..