Best Magnesium for Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5267137031677214245 on Oct 28, 2014

I have trialled different types of Magnesium supplementation which I have unknowingly been deficient in for most of my life. The Magnesium Malate is particularly known for being the most effective in treatment of Fibromyalgia pain. In fact, I would now say that I believe that I don't have Fibromyalgia anymore which is not possible to eliminate - so it is just my bodily response to supping with this Magnesium Malate - it is just THAT GOOD.

Magnesium Man recommends this kind!

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 26, 2012

This is a great kind of Magnesium, doesn't cause loose stool or any negative side effects. The Malic acid attached to the magnesium is great, as it helps your body make energy.

Awesome!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 09, 2012

Great for helping me sleep! Stuff is incredible!!

Best form: Dimagnesium Malate

Posted by 4points on Apr 09, 2014

For a long time the only product with this form, di-magnesium malate, was by prescription at a much higher price. Knowing that NutraMedix takes extra effort to insure the quality of their products just adds to the value of this product. It helps for calming muscle cramps and improves sleep quality.

Magnesium

Posted by 5310410054951528912 on Dec 15, 2014

Its a good products, no side effects

完全不溶於水

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Mar 20, 2013

打開膠囊將此品牌的蘋果酸鎂倒入杯水中,竟然完全浮在水面上,完全不溶於水啊!讓人不禁地質疑該物吃到肚子裡頭,到底有多少能被人體吸引。相對的Thorne Researah的檸檬蘋果酸鎂(magnesium citramate)則能快速的溶於水,易於被人体吸收。

Magnesium Malate Veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer1441560 on Feb 25, 2016

This is great... the best using albion magnesium, a pristine non-gmo company. I find magnesium tablets does not absorb as well. I appreciate the veggie cap offering from iherb. Thank you.

Daily must have!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

I've been taking two of these each night for a couple of years now and can't live without them! Not only have they increased my energy (as I previously suffered from a magnesium deficiency) they have also worked wonders on my digestive system which was troubled for so long after a delayed coeliac (celiac) diagnosis! Do remember; it's important to see your doctor before starting ANY supplement as you need to be sure that you actually NEED the vitamin/mineral first! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Magnesium