Nutramax, Avoca ASU, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 18, 2009

Helped me with joint pains. Contains vegetarian glucosamine MSM. Convenient to be combined with ASU but tabs are large and the surface is a bit gritty which makes it a chore to swallow. Still, much better than any other i have found.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 25, 2012

Have had incredible results with this product. My husband was scheduled to a hip replacement, but after reading the Arthritis Cure, which recommends this product, he has been pain free and walking normally for over a year now. I take it for my knees, as I spent many years running. I now walk without pain. Our cats take the pet version, and they have done remarkably well also.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5667517336870680622 on Oct 06, 2012

After my doctor told me there was nothing I could do for hip dysplasia, I decided to do a little investigation of my own. I put my thinking cap on and hit the internet. After visiting several sites for hip dysplasia, I came upon this product and read all the reviews from others which were excellent, and decided to give it a try. It's only been about a month or so, but I do feel the product is reducing the pain in my hips. The only downside I have is that the pills are very large, but I crush them in a glass and add water to help swollow them better. I will buy this product again. Purchasing from iherb.com has been a great experience, and shipping to the island of Malta was excellent. Thank you!!

tablets are too big to swallow them

Posted by Reviewer1724304 on Sep 12, 2010

to my opinion it is a must to reduce the size of each tablet. the size is an obstacle for the everyday use. you have to discuss it with the manufacturer.

Avoca ASU

Posted by Reviewer2803281 on May 02, 2011

I found the product to be of high quality. I used a more expensive brand before. I got the same results for less money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »