Cosamin DS Tablets vs. Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1365940 on Jan 20, 2009

I have used the capsules for many years with good results. This is my first experience with the tablets. They are sizable, and a bit harder to swallow than the capsules. For me, it is not a problem, but for a person who has difficulty swallowing larger tablets, I would suggest the capsules over the tablet form of Cosamin DS

Give it a try!

Posted by Reviewer2966387 on Jan 05, 2009

I was cautiously optimistic about trying this product as my doctor had recommended it by brand name. The arthritis in my knee had been getting worse and I wasn't sure I would see much benefit. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that within a few days I started to see releif. The pain level has been greatly reduced in only three weeks of use. Hopefully this will be a continuing trend.

highly recommended for people and dogs

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Oct 23, 2008

I've used Cosamin DS for my 14 year old cattle dog since her 3 knee surgeries over 6 years ago. Her surgeon recommended a good condroitin/glucosamine supplement and Cosamin DS stood out with their product testing and quality. I'm convinced it has kept her joint integrity over all the years as she is still very active.

Cosamin works for me

Posted by Reviewer2533421 on Sep 20, 2011

Cosamin capsules made a world of a difference for me, have hardly any arthritis pain in my knees any more. Switched to tablets though just recently because I dislike the food coloring in the capsules. Since the tablets have the same active ingredients I expect them to work just as well.

Nutramax, Cosamin DS, Joint Health, 150 Scored Tablets (NRA-80720)

Posted by Reviewer1352849 on Nov 06, 2008

After a few weeks you realize that you feel much better, the aches and pains pretty much disappears. I have zero side effects and will continue to use this product.

Mrs. Pat

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jan 05, 2008

I've only used this glucosamine/chondroitan for six weeks, but I see a difference already. I will continue to use it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2950385 on Jan 24, 2008

Great product and great delivery time

review

Posted by Reviewer1073035 on Jul 04, 2008

We take Nutramax Cosamin DS everyday and would not be without it. A family member was told to take it for an old sports injury by his doctor and we began using it then. It has proven to be a great benefit for all of us.

Just keep takin' them

Posted by Reviewer2208232 on Jan 09, 2009

It takes awhile to see change, but they really do seem to work. I have suffered badly from arthritis pain in my thumbs for a long time. I am much relieved.

Cosamin DS

Posted by Reviewer1367767 on May 05, 2010

Great product; recommended by my doctor; have virtually no arthritic problems at age 71

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »