Gave me headaches, did nothing for my partner

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Dec 28, 2013

After a week, I realised that this high-dose astaxanthin had to be the cause of my new constant low-grade headaches. Indeed it was. So I asked my partner whose eyesight is fast deteriorating (presbyopia) to finish the bottle. He saw zero effect, positive or negative. I didn't influence him by telling him what it could do for him.

astaxanthin 12mg

Posted by 5694439893030571037 on Feb 09, 2015

I am 58 years old, male, Chinese, vegetarian. Tried the product for 2 mths, become low energy and feeling giddy. Perhaps is too strong the dose.

My order

Posted by 5307099339721810211 on Oct 18, 2016

I ordered one item from this shop - €21.56 with delivery to Germany. Today I received mail from post office that I should go to another city to customs and pay for this item more the it it's price (28,50 Eur) in order to get it. So, very "nice" delivery to my address and also very "good" news about the price!! :( Also, now I should spend half of day or more, to find this place in another city in order to get it! :(

Customs Charges for the UK :-(

Posted by 4765535383163210081 on Aug 07, 2016

Do not order from this company if you are in the UK. I got stung £11.50 for a delivery which made my order far too costly.