Great antioxidant - Sun protection included!

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

"New" and very potent antioxidant from a fresh water algae, 800 times stronger than CoQ10, 6000 times stronger than Vitamin C. Due to its molecular structure, Astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells. It even supports skin during UV and sun exposure. When taking this I don't get sun burned! 12 mg is the recommended dose, with this you only need one capsule.

One of the most important supplements for me!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 06, 2012

Astaxanthin is amazing stuff! It's an universal antioxidant (and a very powerful one) that can get anywhere in your body! It prevents inflammation in cells and protects your health in so many ways. It's great for your skin: it protects and build collagen and makes skin look young and healthy. It protects skin from sun and gives a beautiful tan. If your skin burns easily and you want some extra protection, eat a lot of tomatoes to get lycopene. Lycopene, astaxanthin and D3-vitamine together are the best sunscreen you can get. After taking them for a while you don't need any sun lotions (which usually are full of harmful chemicals). What also is great about astaxanthin is that it (unlike most other antioxidants) cannot turn into a pro-oxidant in any conditions. So with astaxanthin you can't go wrong! It's great to get this 12 mg product.

Internet pharmacist recommends this

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 17, 2013

Suzy Cohen a pharmacist says this will reduce risk of glaucoma. I'm over 50 so I take this for that reason. This also causes a nice warm sun tan glow to the skin which I like. I've been taking 4mg per day and decided to try 12mg. I have left leg and left hip pain probably due to full time bus driving. No improvement yet but maybe it takes awhile to build up in my body. Will let you know if there's improvement in the joints.

Remarkable!

Posted by Reviewer1416825 on May 26, 2013

If you can only take one supplement,this would be it! Everyone in this group takes it. We see better, have less muscle soreness after exercise and better joint function ( less pain in the old knees). Remarkable difference in less than two weeks. Don't eve want to b without his again. Google astaxanthin, the benefits are incredible.

Good value and the best of its kind company...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

hard to tell if its really potent because i didn't feel any noticeable change after taking it,i guess its one of them "long run" effect supplements,i trust this company research and tend to believe it is helpful. although it is vegetarian it tastes like a concentrated fish oil with a nutty aroma when opened,definitely natural rich food taste and not synthetic.will try it for a couple of months and get back with a better review. UPDATE (after 5 weeks):i can now say that with the help of Boswellia extract togethher along with this one it is doing a significant repair in the tendons and joints inflammation,really Great stuff.in addition-did you know? : it seems that Astaxanthin will protect you better and safer from the sun than sunscreen will. ....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Stay in active

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 15, 2012

Hawaiian Astaxanthin was recomended from one of my health nut friend. i Herb had best price, I take one a day with meal and fish-oil. I am almost 70 year old but I can still play 18 holes golf carry own bag and walk. this is must have and I'll reorder.

Powerful Antioxidant!

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 20, 2014

Let's face it. The price for this product ain't cheap. $28 for 50 capsules? Thats like one and two third of a month. But take a closer look at the nutritional label(heck even the title is sufficient). That's 12mg of astaxanthin PER capsule. And that is easily 3 times as much astaxanthin as compared to what other products offer. Another thing to note is that Nutrex's astaxanthin is extracted from microalgae instead of being synthetically created. If you've read up on astaxanthin, you will definitely know that it is one of the most powerful antioxidant available. For those who don't know, antioxidants are what keeps the body healthy and functioning by fighting against free radicals and slowing down the oxidation process. Do give this supplement a go. Chances are you will be coming back for more!

This is a good product

Posted by Evagirl on Mar 16, 2013

I like Nutrex 12mg capsules because now I only have to take one pill. I've been taking 12mg of Astaxanthin daily for several months now. I it has decreased my joint pain, increased my energy and reduces the tiredl feeling in my eyes.

Gave me headaches, did nothing for my partner

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Dec 28, 2013

After a week, I realised that this high-dose astaxanthin had to be the cause of my new constant low-grade headaches. Indeed it was. So I asked my partner whose eyesight is fast deteriorating (presbyopia) to finish the bottle. He saw zero effect, positive or negative. I didn't influence him by telling him what it could do for him.

BioAstin

Posted by 5344268921639541661 on Jan 24, 2013

Great beleiver of the health benefits of astaxanthin, best antioxident.