One of the most important supplements for me!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 06, 2012

Astaxanthin is amazing stuff! It's an universal antioxidant (and a very powerful one) that can get anywhere in your body! It prevents inflammation in cells and protects your health in so many ways. It's great for your skin: it protects and build collagen and makes skin look young and healthy. It protects skin from sun and gives a beautiful tan. If your skin burns easily and you want some extra protection, eat a lot of tomatoes to get lycopene. Lycopene, astaxanthin and D3-vitamine together are the best sunscreen you can get. After taking them for a while you don't need any sun lotions (which usually are full of harmful chemicals). What also is great about astaxanthin is that it (unlike most other antioxidants) cannot turn into a pro-oxidant in any conditions. So with astaxanthin you can't go wrong! It's great to get this 12 mg product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2326220 on Feb 24, 2013

my wife has been taking this for about 5 weeks, did not notice much difference till one day we went out for a walk, out for almost 2 hours and no sunburn, normally after half an hour she would be quite red and after 2 hours she would be really burnt. this stuff is brilliant.

Internet pharmacist recommends this

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 17, 2013

Suzy Cohen a pharmacist says this will reduce risk of glaucoma. I'm over 50 so I take this for that reason. This also causes a nice warm sun tan glow to the skin which I like. I've been taking 4mg per day and decided to try 12mg. I have left leg and left hip pain probably due to full time bus driving. No improvement yet but maybe it takes awhile to build up in my body. Will let you know if there's improvement in the joints.

Remarkable!

Posted by Reviewer1416825 on May 26, 2013

If you can only take one supplement,this would be it! Everyone in this group takes it. We see better, have less muscle soreness after exercise and better joint function ( less pain in the old knees). Remarkable difference in less than two weeks. Don't eve want to b without his again. Google astaxanthin, the benefits are incredible.

Stay in active

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 15, 2012

Hawaiian Astaxanthin was recomended from one of my health nut friend. i Herb had best price, I take one a day with meal and fish-oil. I am almost 70 year old but I can still play 18 holes golf carry own bag and walk. this is must have and I'll reorder.

Good value and the best of its kind company...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

hard to tell if its really potent because i didn't feel any noticeable change after taking it,i guess its one of them "long run" effect supplements,i trust this company research and tend to believe it is helpful. although it is vegetarian it tastes like a concentrated fish oil with a nutty aroma when opened,definitely natural rich food taste and not synthetic.will try it for a couple of months and get back with a better review. UPDATE (after 5 weeks):i can now say that with the help of Boswellia extract togethher along with this one it is doing a significant repair in the tendons and joints inflammation,really Great stuff.in addition-did you know? : it seems that Astaxanthin will protect you better and safer from the sun than sunscreen will. ....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Powerful Antioxidant!

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 20, 2014

Let's face it. The price for this product ain't cheap. $28 for 50 capsules? Thats like one and two third of a month. But take a closer look at the nutritional label(heck even the title is sufficient). That's 12mg of astaxanthin PER capsule. And that is easily 3 times as much astaxanthin as compared to what other products offer. Another thing to note is that Nutrex's astaxanthin is extracted from microalgae instead of being synthetically created. If you've read up on astaxanthin, you will definitely know that it is one of the most powerful antioxidant available. For those who don't know, antioxidants are what keeps the body healthy and functioning by fighting against free radicals and slowing down the oxidation process. Do give this supplement a go. Chances are you will be coming back for more!

Gave me headaches, did nothing for my partner

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Dec 28, 2013

After a week, I realised that this high-dose astaxanthin had to be the cause of my new constant low-grade headaches. Indeed it was. So I asked my partner whose eyesight is fast deteriorating (presbyopia) to finish the bottle. He saw zero effect, positive or negative. I didn't influence him by telling him what it could do for him.

THE BEST astaxanthin on the market...bar none!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 08, 2013

This antioxidant product is superior in every way and is the strongest astaxanthin available on the market. No need to look any further and most of all..IT IS EFFECTIVE!

Nutrex BioAstin Astaxanthin 12 mg

Posted by 5454645918293705497 on Nov 13, 2013

Have been using this brand of Astaxanthin for a year but at 4 mg. My eyes no longer feel dry after using them. This 12 mg is even better as I need only to take one a day. Astaxanthin is really a good antioxidant.