• Vegan Capsule version available here.

• Reviews | English

Good value and the best of its kind company...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

hard to tell if its really potent because i didn't feel any noticeable change after taking it,i guess its one of them "long run" effect supplements,i trust this company research and tend to believe it is helpful. although it is vegetarian it tastes like a concentrated fish oil with a nutty aroma when opened,definitely natural rich food taste and not synthetic.will try it for a couple of months and get back with a better review. UPDATE (after 5 weeks):i can now say that with the help of Boswellia extract togethher along with this one it is doing a significant repair in the tendons and joints inflammation,really Great stuff.in addition-did you know? : it seems that Astaxanthin will protect you better and safer from the sun than sunscreen will. ....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent

Posted by GAQ880 on Apr 04, 2012

I love that you only need to take one of these a day because of the increased potency to 12mg. I noticed and improvement in my vision and it helps with reducing inflammation from pancreatitis.

Great antioxidant - Sun protection included!

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

"New" and very potent antioxidant from a fresh water algae, 800 times stronger than CoQ10, 6000 times stronger than Vitamin C. Due to its molecular structure, Astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells. It even supports skin during UV and sun exposure. When taking this I don't get sun burned! 12 mg is the recommended dose, with this you only need one capsule.

Internet pharmacist recommends this

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 17, 2013

Suzy Cohen a pharmacist says this will reduce risk of glaucoma. I'm over 50 so I take this for that reason. This also causes a nice warm sun tan glow to the skin which I like. I've been taking 4mg per day and decided to try 12mg. I have left leg and left hip pain probably due to full time bus driving. No improvement yet but maybe it takes awhile to build up in my body. Will let you know if there's improvement in the joints.

Powerful Antioxidant!

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 20, 2014

Let's face it. The price for this product ain't cheap. $28 for 50 capsules? Thats like one and two third of a month. But take a closer look at the nutritional label(heck even the title is sufficient). That's 12mg of astaxanthin PER capsule. And that is easily 3 times as much astaxanthin as compared to what other products offer. Another thing to note is that Nutrex's astaxanthin is extracted from microalgae instead of being synthetically created. If you've read up on astaxanthin, you will definitely know that it is one of the most powerful antioxidant available. For those who don't know, antioxidants are what keeps the body healthy and functioning by fighting against free radicals and slowing down the oxidation process. Do give this supplement a go. Chances are you will be coming back for more!

Stay in active

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 15, 2012

Hawaiian Astaxanthin was recomended from one of my health nut friend. i Herb had best price, I take one a day with meal and fish-oil. I am almost 70 year old but I can still play 18 holes golf carry own bag and walk. this is must have and I'll reorder.

Remarkable!

Posted by Reviewer1416825 on May 26, 2013

If you can only take one supplement,this would be it! Everyone in this group takes it. We see better, have less muscle soreness after exercise and better joint function ( less pain in the old knees). Remarkable difference in less than two weeks. Don't eve want to b without his again. Google astaxanthin, the benefits are incredible.

astaxanthin 12mg

Posted by 5694439893030571037 on Feb 09, 2015

I am 58 years old, male, Chinese, vegetarian. Tried the product for 2 mths, become low energy and feeling giddy. Perhaps is too strong the dose.

This is a good product

Posted by Evagirl on Mar 16, 2013

I like Nutrex 12mg capsules because now I only have to take one pill. I've been taking 12mg of Astaxanthin daily for several months now. I it has decreased my joint pain, increased my energy and reduces the tiredl feeling in my eyes.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2963761 on Jan 29, 2014

I got this for my Dad (age 83)to help preserve his memory and avoid dementia. He is doing well on his supplement combination, one of which is astaxanthin. He also takes apple cider vinegar, Vitamin D3, Cod liver oil, Lithium Oratate, probiotics.