• Vegan Capsule version available here.

• Reviews | English

Gave me headaches, did nothing for my partner

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Dec 28, 2013

After a week, I realised that this high-dose astaxanthin had to be the cause of my new constant low-grade headaches. Indeed it was. So I asked my partner whose eyesight is fast deteriorating (presbyopia) to finish the bottle. He saw zero effect, positive or negative. I didn't influence him by telling him what it could do for him.

Nutrex BioAstin Astaxanthin 12 mg

Posted by 5454645918293705497 on Nov 13, 2013

Have been using this brand of Astaxanthin for a year but at 4 mg. My eyes no longer feel dry after using them. This 12 mg is even better as I need only to take one a day. Astaxanthin is really a good antioxidant.

Good

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 03, 2013

Never got sunburn this summer using this.

THE BEST astaxanthin on the market...bar none!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 08, 2013

This antioxidant product is superior in every way and is the strongest astaxanthin available on the market. No need to look any further and most of all..IT IS EFFECTIVE!

Flu no more!

Posted by OssieA on Mar 01, 2014

I have been taking this fantastic product for about a year now and I did not get the flu last year (Australia's winter) which is amazing because for the previous 15-20 years I had the flu every year. I put it right down to this product! It also lessens aches and pains of getting older too, so all-in-all I am very happy :)

BioAstin

Posted by 5344268921639541661 on Jan 24, 2013

Great beleiver of the health benefits of astaxanthin, best antioxident.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by energetyx on Mar 28, 2014

This is a very powerful product. I've noticed that the skin on my forehead clears up completely when I take it, absolutely spotless. I've also spent long periods outside in the direct summer sun when taking this product, and noticed a significant reduction in sunburn. Plus, where I did turn a bit red, it cleared up by the next morning. The only downside is safflower oil in the list of ingredients.

great product great price

Posted by 5135793703942006264 on Jul 08, 2012

The new 12mg is better than the original. Feel great taking it

Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

High quality product, this is good stuff. Skin feels so much healthier on this and I look years younger....and I'm sure my eyesight is a little clearer as well. I highly recommend this. A potent free radical neutralizer and the best anti-aging product you can buy. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

a very Wonderful product to take and it works......

Posted by 4841207950383788051 on May 28, 2013

first iherb service rocks! at first I douted this product if its going to work for all my aches and pain, at my third week of taking this wonderful product it all vanished and gone, now Im a beliver of this amazing algae called BIOASTIN,NOW my whole family and co-worker are all taking this amazing product from the big Island of HAWAII... mahalo.....Cyanotech Corp. Keep up the good works youre all Doing. tnx. from...Las Vegas NV.