Good

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 03, 2013

Never got sunburn this summer using this.

Flu no more!

Posted by OssieA on Mar 01, 2014

I have been taking this fantastic product for about a year now and I did not get the flu last year (Australia's winter) which is amazing because for the previous 15-20 years I had the flu every year. I put it right down to this product! It also lessens aches and pains of getting older too, so all-in-all I am very happy :)

BioAstin

Posted by 5344268921639541661 on Jan 24, 2013

Great beleiver of the health benefits of astaxanthin, best antioxident.

This is a good product

Posted by Evagirl on Mar 16, 2013

I like Nutrex 12mg capsules because now I only have to take one pill. I've been taking 12mg of Astaxanthin daily for several months now. I it has decreased my joint pain, increased my energy and reduces the tiredl feeling in my eyes.

Haven't noticed much of a difference

Posted by Reviewer2099360 on Jan 13, 2013

I've been taking these for the past 2-3 weeks, and can't say I have noticed any of the effects other people have written about in their reviews. Also these make me burp, which is a sign of a product that is heavily processed, which is why I will not be buying it again.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2963761 on Jan 29, 2014

I got this for my Dad (age 83)to help preserve his memory and avoid dementia. He is doing well on his supplement combination, one of which is astaxanthin. He also takes apple cider vinegar, Vitamin D3, Cod liver oil, Lithium Oratate, probiotics.

An Antioxidant In A League Of It's Own!

Posted by JacobSikais on Feb 05, 2014

Astaxanthin is considered a ‘Superantioxidant and it easily outperforms other well known antioxidants, such as Vitamin C, vitamin E, Resveratrol, Co-Q 10, green tea and virtually all of the other antioxidants. I use this daily for internal sun protection as I am outside all the time surfing or walking or doing whatever... I have also noticed other benefits to my skin and capacity to think creatively without 'brain drain'... top product!

Simply awesome!

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Apr 28, 2014

Highest dosage available at the best price! Buy without hesitating a second!

Found a hard to find product!!

Posted by 5054313328669319040 on Jul 23, 2014

This product is hard to find and for a reasonable price. Found it at iHerb and will definitely place future orders through them.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Nov 01, 2013

This is the best Astaxanthin.