Good

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 03, 2013

Never got sunburn this summer using this.

THE BEST astaxanthin on the market...bar none!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 08, 2013

This antioxidant product is superior in every way and is the strongest astaxanthin available on the market. No need to look any further and most of all..IT IS EFFECTIVE!

Flu no more!

Posted by OssieA on Mar 01, 2014

I have been taking this fantastic product for about a year now and I did not get the flu last year (Australia's winter) which is amazing because for the previous 15-20 years I had the flu every year. I put it right down to this product! It also lessens aches and pains of getting older too, so all-in-all I am very happy :)

BioAstin

Posted by 5344268921639541661 on Jan 24, 2013

Great beleiver of the health benefits of astaxanthin, best antioxident.

Haven't noticed much of a difference

Posted by Reviewer2099360 on Jan 13, 2013

I've been taking these for the past 2-3 weeks, and can't say I have noticed any of the effects other people have written about in their reviews. Also these make me burp, which is a sign of a product that is heavily processed, which is why I will not be buying it again.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2963761 on Jan 29, 2014

I got this for my Dad (age 83)to help preserve his memory and avoid dementia. He is doing well on his supplement combination, one of which is astaxanthin. He also takes apple cider vinegar, Vitamin D3, Cod liver oil, Lithium Oratate, probiotics.

An Antioxidant In A League Of It's Own!

Posted by JacobSikais on Feb 05, 2014

Astaxanthin is considered a ‘Superantioxidant and it easily outperforms other well known antioxidants, such as Vitamin C, vitamin E, Resveratrol, Co-Q 10, green tea and virtually all of the other antioxidants. I use this daily for internal sun protection as I am outside all the time surfing or walking or doing whatever... I have also noticed other benefits to my skin and capacity to think creatively without 'brain drain'... top product!

Simply awesome!

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Apr 28, 2014

Highest dosage available at the best price! Buy without hesitating a second!

Found a hard to find product!!

Posted by 5054313328669319040 on Jul 23, 2014

This product is hard to find and for a reasonable price. Found it at iHerb and will definitely place future orders through them.

love it

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Jun 27, 2013

I take one a day of this one and my skin has got a nice tone, never white in winter and I get a great tan in summer of course I use sun screen as well