Nutrex BioAstin Astaxanthin 12 mg

Posted by 5454645918293705497 on Nov 13, 2013

Have been using this brand of Astaxanthin for a year but at 4 mg. My eyes no longer feel dry after using them. This 12 mg is even better as I need only to take one a day. Astaxanthin is really a good antioxidant.

Good

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 03, 2013

Never got sunburn this summer using this.

THE BEST astaxanthin on the market...bar none!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 08, 2013

This antioxidant product is superior in every way and is the strongest astaxanthin available on the market. No need to look any further and most of all..IT IS EFFECTIVE!

Flu no more!

Posted by OssieA on Mar 01, 2014

I have been taking this fantastic product for about a year now and I did not get the flu last year (Australia's winter) which is amazing because for the previous 15-20 years I had the flu every year. I put it right down to this product! It also lessens aches and pains of getting older too, so all-in-all I am very happy :)

BioAstin

Posted by 5344268921639541661 on Jan 24, 2013

Great beleiver of the health benefits of astaxanthin, best antioxident.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by energetyx on Mar 28, 2014

This is a very powerful product. I've noticed that the skin on my forehead clears up completely when I take it, absolutely spotless. I've also spent long periods outside in the direct summer sun when taking this product, and noticed a significant reduction in sunburn. Plus, where I did turn a bit red, it cleared up by the next morning. The only downside is safflower oil in the list of ingredients.

astaxanthin 12mg

Posted by 5694439893030571037 on Feb 09, 2015

I am 58 years old, male, Chinese, vegetarian. Tried the product for 2 mths, become low energy and feeling giddy. Perhaps is too strong the dose.

This super Antioxidant - A favorite of mine - can be yours at a click...

Posted by Allinstar on Feb 12, 2015

My inflamation from whiplash wound healed rapedely with 8mg (started with 4) Next pkg was 12mg BioAstin which has cut down my pain almost to zero i 3 months. My vision got remarkable better and after 6 months I can read 6 dots per inch at fair luminosity. I have recommended this product to friends with pain in back, shoulders or hips, why this product now is a favorite they cant live without. It also protect your inner organs from toxication and your skin from sunburn

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2091152 on Jan 08, 2015

It lowered my rheumatoid factor significantly after only one month of use.

Posted by 5568954220925685099 on Aug 28, 2014