Nutrex Hawaii, BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin, 12 mg, 50 Gel Caps (Discontinued Item)

great product

Posted by Reviewer2326220 on Feb 24, 2013

my wife has been taking this for about 5 weeks, did not notice much difference till one day we went out for a walk, out for almost 2 hours and no sunburn, normally after half an hour she would be quite red and after 2 hours she would be really burnt. this stuff is brilliant.

Great antioxidant - Sun protection included!

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

"New" and very potent antioxidant from a fresh water algae, 800 times stronger than CoQ10, 6000 times stronger than Vitamin C. Due to its molecular structure, Astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells. It even supports skin during UV and sun exposure. When taking this I don't get sun burned! 12 mg is the recommended dose, with this you only need one capsule.

Internet pharmacist recommends this

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 17, 2013

Suzy Cohen a pharmacist says this will reduce risk of glaucoma. I'm over 50 so I take this for that reason. This also causes a nice warm sun tan glow to the skin which I like. I've been taking 4mg per day and decided to try 12mg. I have left leg and left hip pain probably due to full time bus driving. No improvement yet but maybe it takes awhile to build up in my body. Will let you know if there's improvement in the joints.

Remarkable!

Posted by Reviewer1416825 on May 26, 2013

If you can only take one supplement,this would be it! Everyone in this group takes it. We see better, have less muscle soreness after exercise and better joint function ( less pain in the old knees). Remarkable difference in less than two weeks. Don't eve want to b without his again. Google astaxanthin, the benefits are incredible.

Stay in active

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 15, 2012

Hawaiian Astaxanthin was recomended from one of my health nut friend. i Herb had best price, I take one a day with meal and fish-oil. I am almost 70 year old but I can still play 18 holes golf carry own bag and walk. this is must have and I'll reorder.