Take BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for youthful appearance

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Hawaiian Astaxanthin works as an internal sunscreen. It can radically reduce your risk of developing severe sunburn and related skin damage. It takes several weeks for the dose to build up to achieve UV protection, and to help improve your skin’s overall moisture balance and elasticity. You can watch a YouTube video “BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for skin health- Johanna” and look at the youthful appearance and glow in Johanna’s skin, age 55, and who takes Hawaiian Astaxanthin daily. Johanna attributes her healthy, beautiful skin to BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin. I like Astaxanthin as an antiaging supplement. The Astaxanthin will capture the free radicals before they hit the collagen. When you keep your elastin and collagen healthy, you prevent and reduce wrinkles.

Love this !!

Posted by 4676535652091157603 on Oct 20, 2014

OMG.......this product is fantastic. Energy, skin, hair all improved dramatically. I have recommended it to many people and they love it too. The price is great for such a concentrated anti oxidant.

Hawaiin Astaxanthin

Posted by 5748888147912228031 on Oct 06, 2014

I suffer from dry eyes, and have found that Astaxanthin works brilliantly, since using it I haven't had to use eye drops constantly. What I used to spend on eye drops, outlays the cost of it. After trying a lesser dose of 4mg then 8mg, I find that the 12 mg works best for me. I intend to keep taking these indefinitely.

Hawaiian Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2123268 on Sep 08, 2014

I take it for antioxidant benefits. My health is good for my age and I'm sure the Nutrex BioAstin is helping to maintain my momentum.

No skin protection for me

Posted by Trinity on Sep 06, 2014

After reading all glowing reviews, I decided to buy this product. I expected a lot more from it, keeping in mind how expensive it is and it was also supposed to help with skin sun protection, but it didn't. So, for me it's $28 wasted. I went in the summer to the Italian Alps and started taking this BioAstin a few weeks earlier. I continued taking it diligently every single day during my trip as I wanted to keep my skin well protected from the sun. However, my skin burned and it's quite dark right now. It also got quite dry.

beautiful skin & tan

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Aug 29, 2014

been taking this for over 4 months, i have very fair skin, & in 30 days i had a glowing tan, just being 1 hour a day in the sun,3 months later i'm still tanned, barely faded, plus my skin has become very smooth, less tired eye sight too, if your not allergic to iodine go for it! n° 1 on my list!

Posted by 5568954220925685099 on Aug 28, 2014