• Vegan Capsule version available here.

• Reviews | English

love it

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Jun 27, 2013

I take one a day of this one and my skin has got a nice tone, never white in winter and I get a great tan in summer of course I use sun screen as well

An Antioxidant In A League Of It's Own!

Posted by JacobSikais on Feb 05, 2014

Astaxanthin is considered a ‘Superantioxidant and it easily outperforms other well known antioxidants, such as Vitamin C, vitamin E, Resveratrol, Co-Q 10, green tea and virtually all of the other antioxidants. I use this daily for internal sun protection as I am outside all the time surfing or walking or doing whatever... I have also noticed other benefits to my skin and capacity to think creatively without 'brain drain'... top product!

Simply awesome!

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Apr 28, 2014

Highest dosage available at the best price! Buy without hesitating a second!

Found a hard to find product!!

Posted by 5054313328669319040 on Jul 23, 2014

This product is hard to find and for a reasonable price. Found it at iHerb and will definitely place future orders through them.

Excellent

Posted by DesertLiving on Aug 15, 2014

Excellent quality

good product

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Nov 01, 2013

This is the best Astaxanthin.

WOW! WOW! WOW!........

Posted by 4882200515665123642 on Nov 12, 2013

Retired early nearly 4 years ago partially due to arthritic pain in my right knee and hip and also my back. Exercise, weight loss (80LBS) and twice a day stretching helped only minimally. Tried various pain killers with little success. About 4.5 months ago I started taking Glucosamine with Chondroitin and MSM. After 3 months of the Glucosamine my discomfort had been reduced by more than 50%. This in itself was fantastic! About 6 weeks ago I added BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg to my daily regimen. Again, WOW! The Pain in my hip and knee are but a distant memory. The pain in my back has lessened by at least 80%. What can I say - life is good again!

This super Antioxidant - A favorite of mine - can be yours at a click...

Posted by Allinstar on Feb 12, 2015

My inflamation from whiplash wound healed rapedely with 8mg (started with 4) Next pkg was 12mg BioAstin which has cut down my pain almost to zero i 3 months. My vision got remarkable better and after 6 months I can read 6 dots per inch at fair luminosity. I have recommended this product to friends with pain in back, shoulders or hips, why this product now is a favorite they cant live without. It also protect your inner organs from toxication and your skin from sunburn

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2091152 on Jan 08, 2015

It lowered my rheumatoid factor significantly after only one month of use.

Excellent for the eyes

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

After taking this for about 10 days I had significantly less dry eye problems. My eyesight has actually improved. I especially notice it in the morning when reading the newspaper. My stool has taken on a slightly orange tint because of it but it's worth it.