Excellent for the eyes

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

After taking this for about 10 days I had significantly less dry eye problems. My eyesight has actually improved. I especially notice it in the morning when reading the newspaper. My stool has taken on a slightly orange tint because of it but it's worth it.

My skin even gets smooth, tight and elastic!

Posted by momsavings on May 26, 2015

I love this strong antioxidant supplements. Just two weeks, I saw great improvement to my skin. My face gets smooth, tight and elastic! I am so happy with the product! Another magic is that I noticed my 3 year dermatitis on the back of my hand has got a lot better. The wound is gone, the area started to be smooth! As I practice latin dance a lot, I suffered stiffness as my left ankle tendon and left heal bone gave me lots of pain. Now I barely feel it! I will continue to have another 2 bottles, and I will buy the 4mg Hawaiian Astaxanthin. Right now as I had those issues and want to improve my dryness of eyes, I choose to have 12mg plus 1mg from the krill oil I am taking. I will buy the product to my parents too!

Excellent packaging

Posted by 4683510681297992030 on Sep 04, 2016

I have been using this product for years and have been satisfied with it. My skin is always prepared for sunbathing season and I haver get burnt. Also, there is no rash or any other kind of skin sensitivity. It is also very suitable packaging and it lasts the whole summer season.

great product great price

Posted by 5135793703942006264 on Jul 08, 2012

The new 12mg is better than the original. Feel great taking it

a very Wonderful product to take and it works......

Posted by 4841207950383788051 on May 28, 2013

first iherb service rocks! at first I douted this product if its going to work for all my aches and pain, at my third week of taking this wonderful product it all vanished and gone, now Im a beliver of this amazing algae called BIOASTIN,NOW my whole family and co-worker are all taking this amazing product from the big Island of HAWAII... mahalo.....Cyanotech Corp. Keep up the good works youre all Doing. tnx. from...Las Vegas NV.

Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

High quality product, this is good stuff. Skin feels so much healthier on this and I look years younger....and I'm sure my eyesight is a little clearer as well. I highly recommend this. A potent free radical neutralizer and the best anti-aging product you can buy. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

An Antioxidant In A League Of It's Own!

Posted by JacobSikais on Feb 05, 2014

Astaxanthin is considered a ‘Superantioxidant and it easily outperforms other well known antioxidants, such as Vitamin C, vitamin E, Resveratrol, Co-Q 10, green tea and virtually all of the other antioxidants. I use this daily for internal sun protection as I am outside all the time surfing or walking or doing whatever... I have also noticed other benefits to my skin and capacity to think creatively without 'brain drain'... top product!

Simply awesome!

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Apr 28, 2014

Highest dosage available at the best price! Buy without hesitating a second!

Found a hard to find product!!

Posted by 5054313328669319040 on Jul 23, 2014

This product is hard to find and for a reasonable price. Found it at iHerb and will definitely place future orders through them.

Excellent