Better than the Healthy Origins 12mg but both gave me Panic attacks.

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Sep 20, 2012

I had this 4mg astaxanthin before I tried the 12mg. With saw my skin clear up from blotches and my eyes were clearer. With the 12mg its more expensive and I dont see the same effect as the 4mg. With the 12mg my pigmentations turned pinkish and I dont see the scattered pigmentation on my skin disappear. With the Triple strength I had two episodes of Panic Attacks. Weak knees, numbness and tingling on my face, head, arms and legs. Heavy heart like I would faint. When I trace back it happened after at least 10-15 minutes after taking astaxanthin. Had I not have the second attack from the triple strength I could not link my first panic attack to astaxanthin 4mg about a year ago. this is an overhyped supplement by Dr. Oz and Dr. Mercola. the warning on the side effects were completely hidden unless you search online or experience it yourself. Check the blogs and forum at Dr Perricone about the side effects of asta. I am not making things up.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1623017 on Mar 03, 2011

astaxanthin is a great product. I have noticed thicker hair and better skin since I started using this product. Will continue to order .

Excellent product at a great price.

Posted by Reviewer1764454 on Jul 20, 2010

I have been taking this product for some time with good results. My general well being has improved and I find that I have far more energy. I am a type 2 Diabetic and the Bioastin has helped get my BGL under control to such an extent that I have been able to reduce my medication.

This product may have saved my life

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 19, 2012

I suffered for years on end from reoccuring skin cancer which according to my doctors is very unusual. With this product, I can easily go out into the sun without getting burns - yes - this is hard to believe and I didn't believe it either at first. After about 3 days, my vision suddenly became digital. My skin became so much more softer and my energy level hit the roof. Truly amazing product.

Take BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for youthful appearance

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Hawaiian Astaxanthin works as an internal sunscreen. It can radically reduce your risk of developing severe sunburn and related skin damage. It takes several weeks for the dose to build up to achieve UV protection, and to help improve your skin’s overall moisture balance and elasticity. You can watch a YouTube video “BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for skin health- Johanna” and look at the youthful appearance and glow in Johanna’s skin, age 55, and who takes Hawaiian Astaxanthin daily. Johanna attributes her healthy, beautiful skin to BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin. I like Astaxanthin as an antiaging supplement. The Astaxanthin will capture the free radicals before they hit the collagen. When you keep your elastin and collagen healthy, you prevent and reduce wrinkles.

For My Mum

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 29, 2010

I buy this for my mother who has cancer and she likes the way it boosts her energy and provides her with an abundance of antioxidants.

Best astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on Jul 05, 2010

Very potent and no magnesium stearate as filler!!!

This works!

Posted by celestialleo on Feb 15, 2011

Have noticed my eyes are sharper and clearer and do not fatigue nearly like they used to--just two capsules a day!

Great results for me

Posted by Reviewer2115383 on Oct 28, 2010

I bought this product to help with my shoulder tendonitis. I had tendonitis in my shoulder for about 3-4 years. I have used this product in conjunction with Now Foods Astaxantion (also stopped all nutri-sweet intake) for about a month and my shoulder is much better, infamation is way down. I have stopped all use of Ibuprofin and have not needed to Ice my shoulder in 3 weeks. Nutrex seems to have less after taste than the Now Foods.

More sunshine!

Posted by GrapeGate on Aug 02, 2011

I love this BioAstin. I've noticed that I could remain exposed to sunlight for a prolonged amount of time during my holiday trip. More beach and no redness, no burning, nothing - without sun lotion. It also shortens my recovery-period after workouts. I'm going to try BioAstin Supreme next time :-)