• Please note this item has been replaced by NHI-50013.

• Customer Ratings

Good product

Posted by 4852742732029783847 on Apr 13, 2015

i got product

It's good

Posted by 5563601867725622272 on Mar 05, 2015

I felt my skin soft and smooth.I like it.

inner skin protection

Posted by Karach on Mar 01, 2015

before exposing to sun I took 2 caps a day + sunscreen. My girlfriend oils my body when we are on the beach.

Very good product n price

Posted by 4803149847528601869 on Feb 01, 2015

Very good n its work

Take BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for youthful appearance

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Hawaiian Astaxanthin works as an internal sunscreen. It can radically reduce your risk of developing severe sunburn and related skin damage. It takes several weeks for the dose to build up to achieve UV protection, and to help improve your skin’s overall moisture balance and elasticity. You can watch a YouTube video “BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for skin health- Johanna” and look at the youthful appearance and glow in Johanna’s skin, age 55, and who takes Hawaiian Astaxanthin daily. Johanna attributes her healthy, beautiful skin to BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin. I like Astaxanthin as an antiaging supplement. The Astaxanthin will capture the free radicals before they hit the collagen. When you keep your elastin and collagen healthy, you prevent and reduce wrinkles.

Love what it does for my skin

Posted by 4747094208994200290 on Oct 16, 2014

I stopped taking this for awhile because I read somewhere (on the internet) that it may cause hormone imbalance. Since I already had a hormone problem I didn't want to take anything that would add to my issues. After working with a doctor and taking hormone replacement I decided to give it another try. The main reason is I remember what it did for my oily skin. Now that I am taking testosterone my skin is even oilier. Sure enough I went back on Astaxanthin (only 4mg)and it reduces the oily by about 70%. It also greatly reduces the large pores on my nose.

Expensive Product

Posted by Reviewer2967632 on Oct 12, 2014

This product is very expensive. Return the sale price by iHerb !!!!!.

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 29, 2014

I will keep ordering this excellent product.

great product

Posted by 5299599273358394573 on Sep 19, 2014

Taken as antioxidant and for sun protection. I really notice that I don't burn so easily however I still take care with limited sun exposure and avoid the hottest times of the day. A great product.

Astaxanthine

Posted by 5748888147912228031 on Aug 20, 2014

I bought these to try after reading an article. I'm way past menopause and suffered from dry eyes......I tried them out and achieved results very quickly. I ran out of them, while waiting on my next order and after a week of not taking them I noticed the difference....I will be taking these for the rest of my life, if possible. Am very impressed.