Nutrex, BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Gel Caps

Nutrex BioAstin

Posted by Reviewer3258648 on Mar 20, 2009

I have been using BioAstin for about 3 weeks to assist with tendonitis and bursitis in my right shoulder. I am extremely pleased with the results. Having had physiotherapy for over a month and taking anti-inflammotaries, I was beginning to despair and was considering a cortisone injection. Now I have much freer movement and the pain is decreasing daily.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2851777 on Sep 24, 2008

Thanks to this product I've been able to cancel surgery on a trigger thumb that's been painful and stiff for years! It now feels "normal" again after a month of use of the Nutrex Bio-Astin Astaxanthin. My only regret is that this does not come in 6mg, instead of 4 mg. I can't take the sorbitol that is in the Nutrex Bio-Astin 6mg product. I highly recommend this product!

BioAstin is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2073325 on Sep 15, 2009

I have been taking BioAstin for about 6 months now and have had some pretty significant results. I used to have hip pain daily and now I have no pain in my hips at all. I went to the optometrist two weeks ago and my long distance and close vision have both improved. I definitely have less body aches and pains when I take BioAstin daily!

joint problem gone

Posted by Reviewer2727131 on Dec 14, 2009

My knee joint problem is gone within weeks and I attribute it to astaxanthin.

Nutrex, BioAstin, Natural Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1211006 on Jan 25, 2010

I heard a report from Mike Adams about this product and it is as good as he said it would be. At the risk of misquoting him, he said that: "This is the most powerful anti-oxidant known."