July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nutrex, BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Gel Caps

Not so good.

Posted by Reviewer2816446 on Sep 05, 2010

This product made me feel sick to my stomach after using it several times on seperate occasions.

Feel better already

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Feb 25, 2007

I have been taking this for about a week now, and each day I feel better and better (I didn't feel that bad to begin with!). I have more energy and fewer aches and pains. What a wonder drug!

Not so fast with the sun protection

Posted by Reviewer1880600 on Oct 14, 2010

I really like (liked) the prospect of Astaxanthin. I've read many good things and jumped right in with it. One of the things I was most interested in was the sun protection. The idea that me, as a relatively light skinned person, could supplement with this and achieve sun protection was VERY appealing to say the least. I'm not a big fan of sunscreen at all. Anyway, I began taking it a few months ago. I was taking anywhere from 8mgs to 16mgs each day. I had been doing that religiously for no less than 2 months before I had one particular day with strong sun exposure. It was one of the nicer days here on the east coast this year, back in later April. All sun, no clouds. I went out on my deck and I sat in a tank top from about 12:30pm to 3pm, with periods of going in and out of the house - drinking plenty of water. It was my first time seeing sun this year. Long story short, I got burned BADLY! Very bad. In fact, I was red for a whole week, and eventually all the exposed areas peeled. I do not feel my sun protection level was any greater with astaxanthin than it would have been without. I was really disappointed in this as I had high hopes with regard to sun protection. Oh well, I guess you still have to be as careful as always. Don't think this product will allow you free roam in the sun if you are the type that will burn. Trust me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1841530 on May 11, 2009

Take it in morning and night. Feel more energized in the morning and I recuperate faster.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Jan 04, 2009

I found this product great to increase energy Thank you