New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2912775 on Oct 24, 2011

I felt instant result on using EyeAstin, no blurring vision in the morning any more. In addition, since I have a reading glasses and also has experienced lately a weakend long distance vision, the later has dramatically gotten better and for sure will continue using the product.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 26, 2011

I have only been taking this for about a week. I haven't noticed a lot of difference yet, but I have an eye appointment coming up in a couple of weeks so we will see. They are very easy to take and I have no complaints about them at all

Very reasonably priced

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jul 31, 2011

Easy to swallow - long term kind of thing so too early to say whether it is working its magic internally. Perhaps my eyesight is a little better but still early days as I have only been taking this for 5 weeks.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3300315 on Aug 11, 2011

love the product. Seems to bring the body into balance. Also love the fact that the caps are made for vegetarians. I understand that the vegetarian caps are being discontinued. Too bad. Also, I would like to see smaller bottles for the same number of capsules. The present bottles are only half full. It's a waste of glass.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3197693 on Apr 28, 2011

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »