2nd Bottle of EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer1919314 on Mar 01, 2012

This is the 2nd bottle I have ordered, and feel my eyes did improve from some problems I was having, ie dry eyes and some tearing. I am pleased for far and take them every other day.

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 12, 2012

I have found the use of Astaxanthin to really help in making my skin look much nicer. I am trying this formula to help releive eye strain when reading. It's a little too early to see if it is working. I will continue to buy this product.

one of the best formulas for eye care

Posted by Reviewer2282493 on Jun 26, 2012

This formula for eye health is one of the most complete I've known

EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer1476922 on Jul 02, 2011

Glad to have this available at such a reasonable price. Thanks iHerb!

good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jul 04, 2011

seems helpful for eyes

Very Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer1232381 on Jul 10, 2011

I was after an astaxanthin product for eye health, and was delighted to find this iHerb product that is specifically geared for eyes and includes many other really great nutrients. Also Nutrex,EyeAstin is a higher dose than many of its competitors. I have Grave's Disease and since starting this product, my reoccurring eye muscle inflammation, has not returned.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2593283 on Jul 25, 2011

I ordered this product a couple of days back. It was superbly priced, and shipping time was great. I enjoy the fact that it is natural, as well as, and from Hawai...where the best Astin comes from. Thank you IHerb for carrying and offering us the best of all products with best prices.

Works very good

Posted by Reviewer3161025 on Jul 30, 2011

My eyes were very soar at the end of the day working on computers but once I started these caps, I could clearly see that my soarness was all gone. I recommend this product for anyone having strained eyes working on computers.

Excellent product for ARM-patients

Posted by Reviewer2379862 on Aug 01, 2011

My mother has suffered from ARM. Since she started taking this product her symptoms has disappeared at least for the rime being. LW

eye