very good

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Apr 21, 2011

I bought it to try for my knee arthritis pain relieve. My pain was gone for good in two weeks of taking this product twice a day: morning and night. Would recomend anyone.

Great stuff !

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 04, 2011

An amazing formula for joints. My father takes these for his osteoarthritis instead of his NSAID's from the doctor and has never been better. I also take them for my joints as i do alot of running and feel great on many levels ! My endurance and recovery has improved greatly in a short space of time (one week of consistent use).

Nutrex

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Mar 08, 2011

Taking for leg pain after back surgery,so far it does help.

Jointastin

Posted by Reviewer1318536 on Feb 25, 2011

Great supplement

best antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 19, 2010

best after a workout! helps to lessen muscle aches and sores better and faster

Love the JointAstin

Posted by Reviewer1083278 on Dec 25, 2009

Love this product...thank you for carrying it. In terms of customer service, I sent an e-mail asking a question and I received a very quick response...I was pleased.

No more knee pain!

Posted by Reviewer3032385 on Dec 26, 2008

I had swelling in my left knee, and my knee would colaspe on me at any time. After a visit to the knee doctor and xrays I was told it was age related cartilage wear. I refused shots and went with excerise to rebuild weak muscles. After several weeks my knee started to feel better, but still had some swelling and a little pain. I started taking Joint Astin and in just 24 hours the swelling and pain was gone. I take the perscribed 4 caps a day and have had no problems. I have also noted that I have more energy and feel better. I believe it helps in more areas than just joints. My wife now takes it for her sholders and hips. She is pain free now too. GREAT STUFF! I highly recommend it for people who have tried everything and still have pain.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »