I like the NOW astaxanthan better.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 15, 2012

As far as relieving pain, for me, the NOW astaxanthan works better. I have shoulder pain from an old injury and have tried four different astaxanthan supplements. NOW works best for me.

Only a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer1012134 on Mar 07, 2011

I used it on a few weeks so I think it's too early to see results. What I have seen already, is big V-Gels. It's a bit difficult to swallow it but I managed to do it. Not bad in overall.

Can't tell any difference

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

Read many good comments on the product. But guess it's not for me as there is no effect on me .....

เฉยๆครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 07, 2016

กินแล้วไม่รู้จะวัดประสิทธิภาพยังไง ไม่มีไรเปลี่ยนแปลงในชีวิตครับ ลองยี่ห้ออื่นน่าจะโอกว่า เพราะถือว่าเสมอตัวอันนี้ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Be careful

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Sep 22, 2016

I don't have any joints or bones problem but I figured I'd take one as a supplement and got a bad headache. So unless you have a reason for taking it, I suggest you be careful. I gave one to my mom and she was fine (she has osteoporosis and arthritis). I'll update when she's finished the bottle and if it helped her in any way. -- Update -- She's been taking it for about two weeks now and she's forgone her BP pills (she has hypertension)! No improvement for arthritis though, yet.

effect

Posted by 4877046234693984385 on Dec 26, 2015

I have no changing

SO SO Product

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 03, 2016

Not really sure about this product as it does have fillers and soy.?iHerb provide me with good customer service and fast DHL delivery. Much appreciated Thanks!

OK quality

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Jun 09, 2014

Couldn't notice any benefit. However as I already take a fair few anti-oxidants that might explain it? :-)