Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1909729 on Oct 20, 2009

Hi from New Zealand.I started taking these about 2 months ago for sore joints in my fingers and feet. They have worked really well . My joints felt much better and I was not waking up with stiffness and pain in the knuckles anymore.It was not until i run out of them that I noticed how good they really are.I would recommend these for anyone sufferiing from these symptoms.

works well..

Posted by Reviewer1823374 on Nov 09, 2009

In combinations with antioxidients this ia a key product for me in elliminating upper back and neck pain. If I run out I notice a difference within a few days.

allyopps!

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Jul 03, 2010

very good product! I no longer get dizzy. I believe it's helping my circulation.

not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2149570 on Jul 24, 2009

After taking this product for only a short time I had really bad leg pain. After I stopped it lessened. It did not work for me.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2101538 on Jun 22, 2011

It seems my skin is nicer looking, but other than that I haven't noticed anything else. I've only been taking it about 2 weeks.

Very good product

Posted by 5401440922905470510 on Nov 22, 2013

I have been taking this bioastin astaxanthin for 1 month and my eye pain has diminished a bit, not a lot, but now I can stay in front of the computer longer than before. I recommend this product.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1369475 on Mar 10, 2011

Very good, utmost quality.

Told this was the best by Dr. Oz.

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Oct 31, 2011

So I've been taking it now for about four months. I can't really say what it's done for me, as I take so many supplements, especially during this allergy season. But I trust Dr Oz, so I'm gong to keep on with it.

BiaAstin

Posted by 4694536595802390400 on Oct 09, 2014

against colds, colds lasted only three days, no side effect,

decent product

Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Jun 17, 2016

i've been using this for about a week. its probably too early to tell how it will work on my body. However i wish they would only use olive oil instead of a combination of olive and sunflower oil

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »