works well..

Posted by Reviewer1823374 on Nov 09, 2009

In combinations with antioxidients this ia a key product for me in elliminating upper back and neck pain. If I run out I notice a difference within a few days.

allyopps!

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Jul 03, 2010

very good product! I no longer get dizzy. I believe it's helping my circulation.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2977710 on Sep 09, 2010

I have been using this stuff a while now - nearly finished my second bottle - has been working great - has the capacity to rebuild joints that have been damaged. I think my knees are better now than they have ever been!

Only a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer1012134 on Mar 07, 2011

I used it on a few weeks so I think it's too early to see results. What I have seen already, is big V-Gels. It's a bit difficult to swallow it but I managed to do it. Not bad in overall.

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2186015 on Feb 09, 2011

Was told about this product from Dr Oz. Told it would help with cataracs. Have been taking it every day and has helped with my vision. Would recommend to any one who needs help with vision problems

Bioastin Astaxanthin !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Dec 29, 2010

Just finished my first bottle. I bought it to help with my diabetic vision problems. I cant say whether its working at this stage. Maybe its a little early. Encouraging reviews as a joint pain reliever though. I will continue to use it as it may be helping with my other diabetic ailments.

Very good product, astaxanthin saves lives and gives a gorgeous tan!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

It seems to be the best astaxanthin product available in iherb. Astaxanthin is a very powerful antioxidant and unlike most antioxidants it won't have oxidative effect even when taken in larger amounts (most antioxidants may "turn" into oxidants). This product is a must for me as my skin colour is very light: it protects my skin from sunburn and seems to work very well! If your skin burns easily, take astaxanthin and eat a lot of tomatoes to get lycopene: you get a nice tan and don't burn as easily!

wonder supplement

Posted by Reviewer2635319 on Feb 07, 2009

brilliant for aging joints and sunsensitive skin

Great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

I love this product. It saved my skin from burning while out on the beaches of San Diego. I have very fair skin, however after using this product a few weeks, I started to tan (something that never happened before). Thank you!

Good product

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

This is the brand with the highest level of Astaxanthin. If that's what you're looking for, this is the one.