Only a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer1012134 on Mar 07, 2011

I used it on a few weeks so I think it's too early to see results. What I have seen already, is big V-Gels. It's a bit difficult to swallow it but I managed to do it. Not bad in overall.

wonder supplement

Posted by Reviewer2635319 on Feb 07, 2009

brilliant for aging joints and sunsensitive skin

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2977710 on Sep 09, 2010

I have been using this stuff a while now - nearly finished my second bottle - has been working great - has the capacity to rebuild joints that have been damaged. I think my knees are better now than they have ever been!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1909729 on Oct 20, 2009

Hi from New Zealand.I started taking these about 2 months ago for sore joints in my fingers and feet. They have worked really well . My joints felt much better and I was not waking up with stiffness and pain in the knuckles anymore.It was not until i run out of them that I noticed how good they really are.I would recommend these for anyone sufferiing from these symptoms.

works well..

Posted by Reviewer1823374 on Nov 09, 2009

In combinations with antioxidients this ia a key product for me in elliminating upper back and neck pain. If I run out I notice a difference within a few days.

Bioastin Astaxanthin !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Dec 29, 2010

Just finished my first bottle. I bought it to help with my diabetic vision problems. I cant say whether its working at this stage. Maybe its a little early. Encouraging reviews as a joint pain reliever though. I will continue to use it as it may be helping with my other diabetic ailments.

Watch your heart

Posted by Reviewer2311067 on Mar 07, 2011

I noticed when I started taking this product for a few days, I started felling a heart pain. I stopped taking it and a heart-pain went away. I started taking it and the heart-pain came back. Not sure whether it was just a bad combination with some other health supplements,but I opted for not using it.

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2186015 on Feb 09, 2011

Was told about this product from Dr Oz. Told it would help with cataracs. Have been taking it every day and has helped with my vision. Would recommend to any one who needs help with vision problems

As Always, Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Mar 14, 2011

This is one of my most favorite supplements. There are too many benefits to mention here, but they do work wonderfully well.

Good product

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

This is the brand with the highest level of Astaxanthin. If that's what you're looking for, this is the one.