Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1909729 on Oct 20, 2009

Hi from New Zealand.I started taking these about 2 months ago for sore joints in my fingers and feet. They have worked really well . My joints felt much better and I was not waking up with stiffness and pain in the knuckles anymore.It was not until i run out of them that I noticed how good they really are.I would recommend these for anyone sufferiing from these symptoms.

works well..

Posted by Reviewer1823374 on Nov 09, 2009

In combinations with antioxidients this ia a key product for me in elliminating upper back and neck pain. If I run out I notice a difference within a few days.

allyopps!

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Jul 03, 2010

very good product! I no longer get dizzy. I believe it's helping my circulation.

I like the NOW astaxanthan better.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 15, 2012

As far as relieving pain, for me, the NOW astaxanthan works better. I have shoulder pain from an old injury and have tried four different astaxanthan supplements. NOW works best for me.

Very good product, astaxanthin saves lives and gives a gorgeous tan!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

It seems to be the best astaxanthin product available in iherb. Astaxanthin is a very powerful antioxidant and unlike most antioxidants it won't have oxidative effect even when taken in larger amounts (most antioxidants may "turn" into oxidants). This product is a must for me as my skin colour is very light: it protects my skin from sunburn and seems to work very well! If your skin burns easily, take astaxanthin and eat a lot of tomatoes to get lycopene: you get a nice tan and don't burn as easily!

wonder supplement

Posted by Reviewer2635319 on Feb 07, 2009

brilliant for aging joints and sunsensitive skin

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2186015 on Feb 09, 2011

Was told about this product from Dr Oz. Told it would help with cataracs. Have been taking it every day and has helped with my vision. Would recommend to any one who needs help with vision problems

Only a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer1012134 on Mar 07, 2011

I used it on a few weeks so I think it's too early to see results. What I have seen already, is big V-Gels. It's a bit difficult to swallow it but I managed to do it. Not bad in overall.

My favourite supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1205284 on Oct 28, 2011

I have been using Astaxanthin for about 2and a half years. My eyesight has improved, my general appearance and fitness are much better. I have tried varying strengths and products but I prefer this product as my first choice.

Bioastin Astaxanthin !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Dec 29, 2010

Just finished my first bottle. I bought it to help with my diabetic vision problems. I cant say whether its working at this stage. Maybe its a little early. Encouraging reviews as a joint pain reliever though. I will continue to use it as it may be helping with my other diabetic ailments.