Nutrex, MD Formulas Hawaii, EyeAstin, 60 Softgels

Nutrex, EyeAstin, 60 V-Gels (NHI-03515)

Posted by Reviewer1995990 on Jan 24, 2011

got this for my 92 yr. old mom after a few weeks, she could see the face on the garden statue across the street which she had never seen. She has macular degeneration and I had heard this was good for that and she is really pleased

best product for eye nurishing ever!

Posted by Reviewer2389958 on Jun 17, 2011

as I'm fan of other Nutrex supplements, it was just logical to reach for this product. As from recently I'm working with a computer all day long, and as I didn't had that kind of job before, my eyes got really tired and I also get headaches from looking that much at a screen. Then I started to rest my eyes more often with looking far away, also spend as much free time in nature. On top of that, this really fine&safe product made my eye-truobles dissapear! So, I would highly reccomend it to anyone who forces their eyes in any way.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer1403802 on May 09, 2011

My eye Dr recommended I find a supplement for my eyes..After researching on line I found EyeAstin and it seemed to have what I was looking for. Since taking two capsules daily I noticed a definite improvement in how my eyes feel...The dry grainy feelin has left completely.

Works

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 21, 2010

My eyes are always bloodshot,decided to try and see if it would help. So far it seems to be helping I will order again.