Spirulina Hawaiian Pacifica

Posted by Reviewer2594107 on Aug 18, 2008

This product is amazing. It has balanced my blood, taken away my need for iron pills (have been anemic for 20 yrs), and so much more! I am never without this product! It is loaded with trace elements and minerals and vitamins. It makes my skin glow! takes away skin irritations, takes away the pain in my joints, and increases my memory. What more could I want in a product. When your doctor says: "I don't know what you are doing to correct this problem, but KEEP DOING IT!" and I know the only thing I did differently was take Spirulina - I guess I will follow the doctor's orders! By the way... only use the Hawaiian brand - it is NOTICEABLY DIFFERENT!

Secret to living forever

Posted by Reviewer2826685 on Jun 25, 2009

For more than 25 years I have been taking Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina. Many other supplements have come and gone in my diet over those years. I can attribute my mental alertness and youthful energy to spirulina. The main thing people need to know about spirulina is that it is a total food. You cannot overdose by taking too much. It is not a concentrated vitamen or supplement. Spirulina provides hundreds of enzymes and trace minerals that science has yet to recognize the need for. Mother Nature knows best. I found iHerb.com to be the best priced, fastest delivery and freshest product supplier available anywhere, online or off. Thanks iHerb!

Perfect!!!

Posted by Reviewer2421551 on Apr 26, 2011

I just love it. all my family take it everyday and are amazed with the effects. The symtoms I had such as fatigue, skin irritation, constipation....etc. they are all gone.

high quality and cheap, fast delivery to Norway.

Posted by Reviewer1861716 on Mar 18, 2012

I have been using 6 tabl of spirulina and 2 tabl of chlorella each day for 4 weeks now. My skin is much better from acne, energi levels are high, and i dont eat as much as i used to. Its very cheap and delivery to norway is about one week by airmail.

Spirulina Katrina

Posted by Reviewer1043400 on Aug 04, 2009

Only been using it for a short time but I noticed a difference in my skin straight away. Excellent product and really fresh.

good natural green

Posted by Reviewer1178542 on Sep 05, 2010

This spirulina is easy to swallow. Since I started taking this every morning, my constipation is gone!

A great way to get your 94 trace minerals and nutrients....

Posted by Reviewer1158445 on May 02, 2011

I wish everyone would take Spirulina everyday, it gives us so many much needed vitamins and nutrients. Some of the healthiest people I know, take this everyday...an overall great support system for your body....

Excellent service on overseas order of Spirulina

Posted by 5296372279651610009 on Nov 27, 2012

We knew the product is great when we ordered as it is a mainstay of our supplements. I will mention though for others looking at spirulina that this is the only brand we have been able to 'get along with.' The service from iHerb was exceptional in getting the order out the door and on its way to us in Germany. The packaging is perfect to survive the bumps of its journey. Getting packages through customs in Germany is something else, as we have to drive one hour and then open the package while it is accepted. If the value is more than 46 euro, there is a 20% tax. On the last order, one of two packages arrived. It has been three weeks and we haven't seen the second. That of course is out of iHerbs' hands. Just a note for those ordering from overseas. For me, the great price on the product and exceptional service make the order worthwhile.

Great Spirulina in a great price!

Posted by 5318825332086805168 on Mar 30, 2015

After reaserching spirulina I learned that this brend is the best. I love it! I feel less tired and I evend get less cravings for sweets and carbs. I recommend not to take it too late in the day beacaus if I do that it hard for me to fall asleep.

The best spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1362105 on Jul 03, 2016

I have been consuming Spirulina for a number of years, and this one seems to be best. If you want to control the aging process and energize your blood, lymph and immune system, this is perhaps the best product out there. Does it really slow down aging? Well, I started consuming spirulina bout 18 years ago, and I am now 58 years old, but most people thinkI look about 12 to 15 years younger. My blood pressure is normal and i hike over 8,000 steps each and every day with little effort. I never get sick and i do not take any prescription drugs. The secret sauce is the SOD.