| English
| USD ($)

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Pure Hawaiian, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 500 mg, 400 Tablets

Good quality spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2476100 on Oct 16, 2012

We read an article about the quality of this pure Hawaiian spirulina and decided to try it. The tablets are small and easy to swallow and unlike some other brands which my husband was allergic to, this brand seems to be fine.

I am addicted to this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1367342 on Mar 04, 2013

Find myself addicted to this stuff. Its taste is quite good. Reminds me a little of wheat germ. Helps with digestion and bloating. My only qualm is that it sticks to your teeth and turns your mouth green. It takes a good through brushing and mouth rinse to get the blue green color out of your mouth. Don't be alarmed when you use the bathroom what goes in must come out and it turns it green as well. (At least the solid stuff) :)

good

Posted by 4838040555282765204 on May 19, 2013

the same as I bought in USA. Good product!

great results from daily use for the elderly...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

a convinient way to take spirulina to anyone who can't tolerate the powder,helps with hair molting and as a general strengthening of the body for elderly and young individuals,great value and superior hawaiian spirulina type....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Really good!

Posted by Korina on Jun 04, 2013

This is a great price for spirulina Pacifica. In my country you get 1/3 for this money. I LOVE IHerb!