Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

Great

Posted by 4872401590120839247 on May 05, 2015

this is good.

french departement

Posted by 4695888208638160408 on May 23, 2015

Exact à mes attentes je recommande

Highly recommended

Posted by 5408433709197146427 on May 27, 2015

Been taking this supplement for almost a month now & I have felt a tremendous difference in my energy level. I've suffered from constipation all my life & ever since i took this, never a day was i not going for #2. Highly recommended for overall health!

Essential stuff

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Jun 16, 2013

This item is a must for good heath and longevity of life.

These are Great

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on May 12, 2012

I am a Well and Healthy person At 64 and on 7-11-12 I will be 65 and feeling Great .

great results from daily use for the elderly...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

a convinient way to take spirulina to anyone who can't tolerate the powder,helps with hair molting and as a general strengthening of the body for elderly and young individuals,great value and superior hawaiian spirulina type....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1484035 on Jun 09, 2012

Perfect for blood sugar control

Nutrex Spirulina

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

Best brand for spirulina and would recommend to anyone. I take this daily along with chlorella.

Excellent health resource

Posted by Reviewer2330207 on Dec 30, 2011

Our grandson who just graduated college and was commissioned a 2nd Lt advised us to take the Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica. We found yours online so we ordered and are VERY satisfied with the results. We are SO satisfied, that we ordered 6 bottles to give as gifts for Christmas. Our grandsons were delighted with theirs, as were the others.