Best supplement.

Posted by 5650330412355760341 on May 08, 2012

I take a lot of supplements and by far this is the best one. Gives me lost energy.

These are Great

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on May 12, 2012

I am a Well and Healthy person At 64 and on 7-11-12 I will be 65 and feeling Great .

great results from daily use for the elderly...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

a convinient way to take spirulina to anyone who can't tolerate the powder,helps with hair molting and as a general strengthening of the body for elderly and young individuals,great value and superior hawaiian spirulina type....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1484035 on Jun 09, 2012

Perfect for blood sugar control

Nutrex Spirulina

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

Best brand for spirulina and would recommend to anyone. I take this daily along with chlorella.

Excellent health resource

Posted by Reviewer2330207 on Dec 30, 2011

Our grandson who just graduated college and was commissioned a 2nd Lt advised us to take the Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica. We found yours online so we ordered and are VERY satisfied with the results. We are SO satisfied, that we ordered 6 bottles to give as gifts for Christmas. Our grandsons were delighted with theirs, as were the others.

FAST DELIVERY

Posted by Reviewer1083202 on Mar 11, 2011

EASY DEALING WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE OF IHERB.VERY HELPFUL. Received my product as promised. SPIRULINA REALLY REALLY WORK FOR FOR MY FAMILY. I HAVE BEEN TAKING SPIRULINA but not this brand FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS, AND IT REALLY HELP TO SUPPORT my IMMUNE SYSTEM. Recenly after I started taking this brand, its good as well.So now I will continue with this brand.

Spirulina, 500mg, 400 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1602057 on Mar 21, 2011

Its great, felt an improvement in digestion and my vision. I've not been taking every day though. The smell is a bit off but sure works well for its purpose.

Nutrex Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1569639 on May 28, 2011

Excellent product.

CAREFUL!!!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Jun 15, 2011

Nutrex, Pure Hawaiian Spirulina is a wonderful product, but many people do not realize that it is loaded with salt! It is extremely hard on ones kidneys and liver!!! Use with caution!