Excellent health resource

Posted by Reviewer2330207 on Dec 30, 2011

Our grandson who just graduated college and was commissioned a 2nd Lt advised us to take the Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica. We found yours online so we ordered and are VERY satisfied with the results. We are SO satisfied, that we ordered 6 bottles to give as gifts for Christmas. Our grandsons were delighted with theirs, as were the others.

FAST DELIVERY

Posted by Reviewer1083202 on Mar 11, 2011

EASY DEALING WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE OF IHERB.VERY HELPFUL. Received my product as promised. SPIRULINA REALLY REALLY WORK FOR FOR MY FAMILY. I HAVE BEEN TAKING SPIRULINA but not this brand FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS, AND IT REALLY HELP TO SUPPORT my IMMUNE SYSTEM. Recenly after I started taking this brand, its good as well.So now I will continue with this brand.

Spirulina, 500mg, 400 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1602057 on Mar 21, 2011

Its great, felt an improvement in digestion and my vision. I've not been taking every day though. The smell is a bit off but sure works well for its purpose.

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1545765 on Aug 13, 2009

My husband & I take spirulina everyday. Nutrex is the best producers of spirulina. iherbs has the best price I've found.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1244864 on Jan 18, 2010

Excellent detoxifier on a regular basis

Essential stuff

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Jun 16, 2013

This item is a must for good heath and longevity of life.

Great

Posted by 4872401590120839247 on May 05, 2015

this is good.

french departement

Posted by 4695888208638160408 on May 23, 2015

Exact à mes attentes je recommande

Highly recommended

Posted by 5408433709197146427 on May 27, 2015

Been taking this supplement for almost a month now & I have felt a tremendous difference in my energy level. I've suffered from constipation all my life & ever since i took this, never a day was i not going for #2. Highly recommended for overall health!

Best spirulina out there

Posted by 5749737283952021242 on Dec 11, 2015

Don't bother with any other brand- this is the finest. The Chinese stuff out there is not worth your money. This is a superior product. And iherb has it at the best price around.