good product

Posted by 5497871794526118244 on Mar 29, 2016

It seems fresh and it leaves ni after taste

pretty good

Posted by 5496311167047524892 on Apr 08, 2016

I have been taking spirulina from this brand for about three months now and feel a bit difference in my body overall.

Best spirulina out there

Posted by 5749737283952021242 on Dec 11, 2015

Don't bother with any other brand- this is the finest. The Chinese stuff out there is not worth your money. This is a superior product. And iherb has it at the best price around.

Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

Worked for my hair

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jun 06, 2015

I ordered this mainly to help with my hair that was shedding like crazy, and also to relieve me of an extreme fatigue that is making me fall asleep at 21:30 pm. I also heard it should suppress hunger and therefore help lose weight. I started taking them gradually until I reached maximum dose of 6 tablets per day, in about a week and a half. As this is supposed to cleanse your body you should experience minor headaches when starting to take them, but I only had this for the first day when I took the first tablet. To sum it up, this helped a lot with my hair loss! in a way that really exceeded my expectations. However it did nothing for my fatigue and also didn't affect me getting hungry or not. I would recommend trying it and seeing for yourself as it might do great things for you, however lower your expectations before starting to use.

Was ok

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Still prefer the other brand, although Pure Hawaiian Spirulina is supposed to be much better.

Powerful for IBS

Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Feb 02, 2015

Very effective on my IBS along with Probiotics . Will keep buying .

Very good spirulina

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Aug 18, 2013

My father, sister and brother took this. It's a good quality spirulina. My brother claimed that he has less energy when he did'nt take it.

Excellent product

Posted by 5605679555156852099 on Sep 15, 2013

This product does everything I need, it keeps me maintained, gives me energy, and helps me thru my day.

Does not taste/smell strong

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Oct 30, 2012

Prefers this brand of Spirulina as does not taste/smell as strong as Now-Foods.