FAST DELIVERY

Posted by Reviewer1083202 on Mar 11, 2011

EASY DEALING WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE OF IHERB.VERY HELPFUL. Received my product as promised. SPIRULINA REALLY REALLY WORK FOR FOR MY FAMILY. I HAVE BEEN TAKING SPIRULINA but not this brand FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS, AND IT REALLY HELP TO SUPPORT my IMMUNE SYSTEM. Recenly after I started taking this brand, its good as well.So now I will continue with this brand.

Spirulina, 500mg, 400 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1602057 on Mar 21, 2011

Its great, felt an improvement in digestion and my vision. I've not been taking every day though. The smell is a bit off but sure works well for its purpose.

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1545765 on Aug 13, 2009

My husband & I take spirulina everyday. Nutrex is the best producers of spirulina. iherbs has the best price I've found.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1244864 on Jan 18, 2010

Excellent detoxifier on a regular basis

Very good product!

Posted by Mirael on Jun 19, 2015

Very good and strong product.My mother is very happy and she's feeling better when using the product.I recommend this multi-vitamin and give five star for quality and effectiveness.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1618986 on Mar 14, 2012

I have been taking this now in conjuction with Choellera and have noticed that I have become more regular and I have increase energy and my skin is clear. I am eager to see the effects going forward.

Nutrex, Pure Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1523813 on Apr 26, 2012

Excellent product, will continue buying in future. Actually more effective compared to other spiruline which i taken before.

Darrell

Posted by Reviewer2283410 on Sep 16, 2011

My wife and I have been taking Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica about 30 days. We are not sure of what benefits we are going to get. Probably will not know much until we have our physical exams or blood work done by our doctors. This product comes highly recommended by Suzy Cohen,RPh author of "Diabeties Without Drugs". She states that this spirulina is good for overall health, but will rebuce blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

Very good spirulina

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Aug 18, 2013

My father, sister and brother took this. It's a good quality spirulina. My brother claimed that he has less energy when he did'nt take it.

Excellent product

Posted by 5605679555156852099 on Sep 15, 2013

This product does everything I need, it keeps me maintained, gives me energy, and helps me thru my day.