Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

Very good product!

Posted by Mirael on Jun 19, 2015

Very good and strong product.My mother is very happy and she's feeling better when using the product.I recommend this multi-vitamin and give five star for quality and effectiveness.

Best Spirulina

Posted by 4913725364258558156 on Jan 23, 2016

I discovered this product and it is the best one. Easy to take. I highly recommand

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2143951 on Jan 23, 2016

i love this product and rarely run out of it - use it every day!

good product

Posted by 5497871794526118244 on Mar 29, 2016

It seems fresh and it leaves ni after taste

pretty good

Posted by 5496311167047524892 on Apr 08, 2016

I have been taking spirulina from this brand for about three months now and feel a bit difference in my body overall.

Was ok

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Still prefer the other brand, although Pure Hawaiian Spirulina is supposed to be much better.

Worked for my hair

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jun 06, 2015

I ordered this mainly to help with my hair that was shedding like crazy, and also to relieve me of an extreme fatigue that is making me fall asleep at 21:30 pm. I also heard it should suppress hunger and therefore help lose weight. I started taking them gradually until I reached maximum dose of 6 tablets per day, in about a week and a half. As this is supposed to cleanse your body you should experience minor headaches when starting to take them, but I only had this for the first day when I took the first tablet. To sum it up, this helped a lot with my hair loss! in a way that really exceeded my expectations. However it did nothing for my fatigue and also didn't affect me getting hungry or not. I would recommend trying it and seeing for yourself as it might do great things for you, however lower your expectations before starting to use.

Powerful for IBS

Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Feb 02, 2015

Very effective on my IBS along with Probiotics . Will keep buying .

Very good spirulina

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Aug 18, 2013

My father, sister and brother took this. It's a good quality spirulina. My brother claimed that he has less energy when he did'nt take it.