Best spirulina out there

Posted by 5749737283952021242 on Dec 11, 2015

Don't bother with any other brand- this is the finest. The Chinese stuff out there is not worth your money. This is a superior product. And iherb has it at the best price around.

Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

Very good product!

Posted by Mirael on Jun 19, 2015

Very good and strong product.My mother is very happy and she's feeling better when using the product.I recommend this multi-vitamin and give five star for quality and effectiveness.

Best Spirulina

Posted by 4913725364258558156 on Jan 23, 2016

I discovered this product and it is the best one. Easy to take. I highly recommand

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2143951 on Jan 23, 2016

i love this product and rarely run out of it - use it every day!

good product

Posted by 5497871794526118244 on Mar 29, 2016

It seems fresh and it leaves ni after taste

pretty good

Posted by 5496311167047524892 on Apr 08, 2016

I have been taking spirulina from this brand for about three months now and feel a bit difference in my body overall.

A healthy supplement

Posted by Frankietoh on May 06, 2016

After taking spirulina I feel better for my health. My immune system become stronger, and my skin also improve.

The best spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1362105 on Jul 03, 2016

I have been consuming Spirulina for a number of years, and this one seems to be best. If you want to control the aging process and energize your blood, lymph and immune system, this is perhaps the best product out there. Does it really slow down aging? Well, I started consuming spirulina bout 18 years ago, and I am now 58 years old, but most people thinkI look about 12 to 15 years younger. My blood pressure is normal and i hike over 8,000 steps each and every day with little effort. I never get sick and i do not take any prescription drugs. The secret sauce is the SOD.

Was ok

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Still prefer the other brand, although Pure Hawaiian Spirulina is supposed to be much better.