good product

Posted by 5497871794526118244 on Mar 29, 2016

It seems fresh and it leaves ni after taste

pretty good

Posted by 5496311167047524892 on Apr 08, 2016

I have been taking spirulina from this brand for about three months now and feel a bit difference in my body overall.

A healthy supplement

Posted by Frankietoh on May 06, 2016

After taking spirulina I feel better for my health. My immune system become stronger, and my skin also improve.

works!

Posted by 4844494907930468031 on Jul 06, 2016

I don't get as tired when I take these.

Spirulina pacifica

Posted by 4983043380602107928 on Jul 10, 2016

One of the best if not the best on the market

Was ok

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Still prefer the other brand, although Pure Hawaiian Spirulina is supposed to be much better.

Worked for my hair

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jun 06, 2015

I ordered this mainly to help with my hair that was shedding like crazy, and also to relieve me of an extreme fatigue that is making me fall asleep at 21:30 pm. I also heard it should suppress hunger and therefore help lose weight. I started taking them gradually until I reached maximum dose of 6 tablets per day, in about a week and a half. As this is supposed to cleanse your body you should experience minor headaches when starting to take them, but I only had this for the first day when I took the first tablet. To sum it up, this helped a lot with my hair loss! in a way that really exceeded my expectations. However it did nothing for my fatigue and also didn't affect me getting hungry or not. I would recommend trying it and seeing for yourself as it might do great things for you, however lower your expectations before starting to use.

Powerful for IBS

Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Feb 02, 2015

Very effective on my IBS along with Probiotics . Will keep buying .

Very good spirulina

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Aug 18, 2013

My father, sister and brother took this. It's a good quality spirulina. My brother claimed that he has less energy when he did'nt take it.

Excellent product

Posted by 5605679555156852099 on Sep 15, 2013

This product does everything I need, it keeps me maintained, gives me energy, and helps me thru my day.