Effective for diets

Posted by 5004243424306124622 on Jul 08, 2014

This tastes horrid but yet seems to be really effective apparently. Very very plus side, I've get feeling full real easily after taking these.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1618986 on Mar 14, 2012

I have been taking this now in conjuction with Choellera and have noticed that I have become more regular and I have increase energy and my skin is clear. I am eager to see the effects going forward.

Nutrex, Pure Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1523813 on Apr 26, 2012

Excellent product, will continue buying in future. Actually more effective compared to other spiruline which i taken before.

Darrell

Posted by Reviewer2283410 on Sep 16, 2011

My wife and I have been taking Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica about 30 days. We are not sure of what benefits we are going to get. Probably will not know much until we have our physical exams or blood work done by our doctors. This product comes highly recommended by Suzy Cohen,RPh author of "Diabeties Without Drugs". She states that this spirulina is good for overall health, but will rebuce blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

spirulina review

Posted by Reviewer2083135 on Sep 09, 2011

I think this is a good product. I take it in the a.m. w/ my probiotic. I've only been taking it for 15 days so I can't give a full report. But I am a vegetarian for the most part and am concerned that I don't always get enough protein. This product is a great source of protein from everything that I've read and those at the local health food store.

Flatulence

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Jun 04, 2012

I am sorry to say, but I've found this product to give terrible gas. It may be the magnesium stearate they put in it, I don't know. I believe this is a good quality Spirulina but something make me react to it.

Good stuff

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 29, 2015

these tablets are good for overall good feeling. I didn't notice any major change in my immune system though.

i read all of the positive review and i cant believe it

Posted by 4897120939539378994 on Feb 17, 2016

i am a very healthy person in gemerall i've never been sick for so long but when i took this supplement i had problems in my colon and it start hurting m and i was feeling pain in my abdomin and in my back ,, it was my colon, i couldnt sleep all night, i felt sudden pains, and it was freaking me out, i went to the doctor and he prescriped me drugs to recover! i dont know how this product have so much positive reviews!!

Did not use yet

Posted by 5034805512042343810 on Jun 19, 2014

Will start using tomorrow, we will see how it goes

exellent