Does not taste/smell strong

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Oct 30, 2012

Prefers this brand of Spirulina as does not taste/smell as strong as Now-Foods.

Effective for diets

Posted by 5004243424306124622 on Jul 08, 2014

This tastes horrid but yet seems to be really effective apparently. Very very plus side, I've get feeling full real easily after taking these.

Nutrex, Pure Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1523813 on Apr 26, 2012

Excellent product, will continue buying in future. Actually more effective compared to other spiruline which i taken before.

spirulina review

Posted by Reviewer2083135 on Sep 09, 2011

I think this is a good product. I take it in the a.m. w/ my probiotic. I've only been taking it for 15 days so I can't give a full report. But I am a vegetarian for the most part and am concerned that I don't always get enough protein. This product is a great source of protein from everything that I've read and those at the local health food store.

Flatulence

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Jun 04, 2012

I am sorry to say, but I've found this product to give terrible gas. It may be the magnesium stearate they put in it, I don't know. I believe this is a good quality Spirulina but something make me react to it.

Good stuff

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 29, 2015

these tablets are good for overall good feeling. I didn't notice any major change in my immune system though.

spirulina

Posted by 4830925001014610612 on Apr 12, 2015

i like to add the natural multivitamin as supelment to my diet

great way to get your Iron

Posted by 5224417546824751112 on Apr 15, 2015

This supplement was recommended to me for iron and I think it works great! As a vegan it is hard for me to find a good reliable source of iron, but I have been feeling great since I started taking these.

excellent product

Posted by 5262701622980723192 on Apr 26, 2015

Will buy it again.

great multi-vitamin

Posted by 5333016910390353892 on Feb 04, 2015

I love this multi-vitamin!! great product, will definitely buy again. I have just been feeling better since taking them, 6 a day is recommended, I take 3 in the morning with coffee and breakfast, then 3 in the evening/night with dinner. Not sure if it's meant to regulate you, but for some reason since taking this multi-vitamin I have never been more regular, and like I said, I just feel good health wise.