Excellent product

Posted by 5605679555156852099 on Sep 15, 2013

This product does everything I need, it keeps me maintained, gives me energy, and helps me thru my day.

Effective for diets

Posted by 5004243424306124622 on Jul 08, 2014

This tastes horrid but yet seems to be really effective apparently. Very very plus side, I've get feeling full real easily after taking these.

Was ok

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Still prefer the other brand, although Pure Hawaiian Spirulina is supposed to be much better.

Worked for my hair

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jun 06, 2015

I ordered this mainly to help with my hair that was shedding like crazy, and also to relieve me of an extreme fatigue that is making me fall asleep at 21:30 pm. I also heard it should suppress hunger and therefore help lose weight. I started taking them gradually until I reached maximum dose of 6 tablets per day, in about a week and a half. As this is supposed to cleanse your body you should experience minor headaches when starting to take them, but I only had this for the first day when I took the first tablet. To sum it up, this helped a lot with my hair loss! in a way that really exceeded my expectations. However it did nothing for my fatigue and also didn't affect me getting hungry or not. I would recommend trying it and seeing for yourself as it might do great things for you, however lower your expectations before starting to use.

Good stuff

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 29, 2015

these tablets are good for overall good feeling. I didn't notice any major change in my immune system though.

Flatulence

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Jun 04, 2012

I am sorry to say, but I've found this product to give terrible gas. It may be the magnesium stearate they put in it, I don't know. I believe this is a good quality Spirulina but something make me react to it.

spirulina review

Posted by Reviewer2083135 on Sep 09, 2011

I think this is a good product. I take it in the a.m. w/ my probiotic. I've only been taking it for 15 days so I can't give a full report. But I am a vegetarian for the most part and am concerned that I don't always get enough protein. This product is a great source of protein from everything that I've read and those at the local health food store.

good.

Posted by Reviewer1878737 on Oct 05, 2011

very good!

...

Posted by Reviewer1806315 on Jan 03, 2012

Fast shipping and good product!:)

Sea vegetable

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Oct 26, 2011

Always consistent, dietary staple I try to consume almost daily.