Really good!

Posted by Korina on Jun 04, 2013

This is a great price for spirulina Pacifica. In my country you get 1/3 for this money. I LOVE IHerb!

good

Posted by 4838040555282765204 on May 19, 2013

the same as I bought in USA. Good product!

I am addicted to this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1367342 on Mar 04, 2013

Find myself addicted to this stuff. Its taste is quite good. Reminds me a little of wheat germ. Helps with digestion and bloating. My only qualm is that it sticks to your teeth and turns your mouth green. It takes a good through brushing and mouth rinse to get the blue green color out of your mouth. Don't be alarmed when you use the bathroom what goes in must come out and it turns it green as well. (At least the solid stuff) :)

Excellent service on overseas order of Spirulina

Posted by 5296372279651610009 on Nov 27, 2012

We knew the product is great when we ordered as it is a mainstay of our supplements. I will mention though for others looking at spirulina that this is the only brand we have been able to 'get along with.' The service from iHerb was exceptional in getting the order out the door and on its way to us in Germany. The packaging is perfect to survive the bumps of its journey. Getting packages through customs in Germany is something else, as we have to drive one hour and then open the package while it is accepted. If the value is more than 46 euro, there is a 20% tax. On the last order, one of two packages arrived. It has been three weeks and we haven't seen the second. That of course is out of iHerbs' hands. Just a note for those ordering from overseas. For me, the great price on the product and exceptional service make the order worthwhile.

Does not taste/smell strong

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Oct 30, 2012

Prefers this brand of Spirulina as does not taste/smell as strong as Now-Foods.

Good quality spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2476100 on Oct 16, 2012

We read an article about the quality of this pure Hawaiian spirulina and decided to try it. The tablets are small and easy to swallow and unlike some other brands which my husband was allergic to, this brand seems to be fine.

Excellent quality product

Posted by 4648389838336582750 on Oct 16, 2012

I feel the benefits of using this product every day

Great Spiruline

Posted by 5261488549838665371 on Sep 05, 2012

My family enjoys the taste of this spirulina. This gives me peace of mind that my family is taking super food and having a stronger inner body and enjoying the taste at the same time. Great product. Highly recommended.

great product

Posted by 5329404850132154739 on Jul 17, 2012

love the spirulina tablets and the price

Nutrex Spirulina

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

Best brand for spirulina and would recommend to anyone. I take this daily along with chlorella.