A-W-F-U-L

Posted by 4885822793770630669 on Mar 23, 2015

FIRST DAY . I TOOK IT AND MY HEART BEATS LIKE CRAZY ,I SAW DEATH IN MY EYES! DIZZINESS , STOMACHE, I WAS NEVER DRUNK COFFEE AND MAYBE THIS IS THE PROBLEM...

ÒTIMO PRODUTO

Posted by 4662838150098903156 on Mar 27, 2013

Já utilizei o Lipo 6 Black e perdi cerca de 6 kg no primeiro mes de uso, associado a uma alimentação mais balanceada e exercicios fisicos. Mas o que eu gostaria de comentar é sobre a idoneidade desta empresa. Primeiro eles pedem o número de autorização da operadora do cartão de crédito (Nunca fizeram isso, nem aki no Brasil) e segundo, a entrega foi muito rápida (menos de 30 dias o produto já estava no correio para ser retirado). IHerb, vcs estão de PARABÉNS. GRATO.

GREAT!

Posted by 5305715520866246619 on May 29, 2015

LOVE THE PRODUCT + THE SHIPPING! THE PACKAGE ARRIVED IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS! AND THE PRODUCT DID ITS JOB AND MORE I SWEAR I LOST 6 KG IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS (AFTER HARD WORK FOR SURE)

EXCELLENT!

Posted by 4978463291750661727 on Feb 04, 2016

Holy cow, this is my first day trying this product and i'm extremely satisfied. Within 30 minutes I started feeling the effects and i'm talking about nonstop energy. Makes your heart beat fast but for me that's good because it kept me energized, you do get a bit shaky but I suggest drinking a lot of water. And let me tell you, you really do sweat! Personally, this product is amazing, I can't wait to continue taking it to lose all my pregnancy weight!

great product

Posted by 5732371526507701052 on Sep 13, 2012

this is a great product but contain dmaa and in my country this substance was banned in the last month. you must to try to sell the same product without dmaa. thanks.

Otimo..

Posted by 5045695097396514438 on Sep 25, 2013

Estou consiguindo o corpo desejado com esse excelente termogenico.

فعالية ضعيفة Not that effective in fat loss.

Posted by azizhussein on Jun 26, 2015

جريته و لم ينزل وزني شي يستحق الذكر. I have tried it and it didn't help me much in fat loss process.

Nutrex Research Labs, Lipo 6 Black Ultra - Did NOT work

Posted by Reviewer2302910 on Apr 29, 2015

Taking this product actually STIMULATED my appetite and made me eat MORE! I couldn't take it for more than 2 days. A complete waste of $30. Save your money.

I love it

Posted by 4730186151025888365 on Jan 17, 2016

It's amazing It helped me losing some weight without any problems

Excellent product

Posted by 5087378606807037497 on Oct 20, 2013

Top quality product, effective immediately.