Hate to say it but the product is a waste of money!

Posted by 4631580736438614251 on Oct 19, 2015

I have had the product a week now and been using it for a week. It gives me no energy; in fact, i just want to sleep more. Doesn't suppress my appetite, but rather it makes me more hungry. Will not be purchasing again! Very disappointing!

Does not work as claimed

Posted by 5051695492765449564 on Feb 01, 2015

Does not suppress appetite. Does not give energy. I eat somewhat healthily, exercise at least 3 times per week and just needed help with my last 5-kgs. I am was constantly tired on these, headache every day, moody and lacked motivation for the gym and this did not curb my appetite in anyway. Yet again a waste a money.

I have not received the product

Posted by Reviewer1773662 on Jan 23, 2013

I have not received the product I can not trace. LJ11747986-0 via Global Priority Mail by DHL

stop using it

Posted by bibihealth on Nov 08, 2015

dare not to use it after found its stop using at some country

Entrega

Posted by 4906372347610158004 on Nov 11, 2016

Bom dia.Não recebi o produto.Como devo proceder!?

i didn't receive my order

Posted by 4960458916259188711 on Dec 20, 2016

ciao it's too much to wait more than two months for my order i want refund my money please don't negotiate and respect my desire..

No effect, but nervousness...

Posted by 4689826209172944141 on Jan 13, 2017

First things first, it's not ONE PILL ONLY. You're supposed to take 2 pills, says in the back label with small letters. And it caused me such nervousness, that I couldn't sleep at night, but at 3 in the mornin, so I stopped taking it in the evening and had to use only the morning pill. And it did nothing. Absolute rubbish!